Alice In Wonderland (2010) (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 22nd, 2016
Purchase link: Alice In Wonderland (live)
Price: £16.99

11216732-1434352386175079.jpg

11216732-4954352386021554.jpg

11216732-1144352385863007.jpg

Last edited:
For some strange reason, I still wasn't charged for this. What's Zavvi up to :ohno:
(yes, I used the 10% off code)

Can anybody explain, why the difference in the subs on the 3D and 2D discs?
Subtitle Languages:
  • 3D Blu-ray Disc: English, English for the Hard of Hearing, Italian, Castilian Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Icelandic, Portuguese, Polish

2D Blu-ray Disc: English, English for the Hard of Hearing, Italian, Dutch
I would expect that the subs on the 3D and 2D disc would be the same , can anybody explain who exactly determines what is on a disc, the studio that released the movie or the retailer that produces the steelbook?

Subtitle Languages:
  • 3D Blu-ray Disc: English, English for the Hard of Hearing, Italian, Castilian Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Icelandic, Portuguese, Polish

I would expect that the subs on the 3D and 2D disc would be the same , can anybody explain who exactly determines what is on a disc, the studio that released the movie or the retailer that produces the steelbook?

It's definatley not the retailer (and zavvi don't produce them)

Subtitle Languages:

The studio handles the discs. May be the 3D version required more disk space ?

Watching this again l love Alice in Wonderland in any form but this is truly a masterpiece again by Tim Burton

Looks really great, but I already own a dvd and blu-ray so I will only buy this when the price drops. Which probably is going to take a while with Through the looking glass coming out soon.

Managed to get this with 10% off this weekend. It's a really nice steelbook, love the metallic green and the eyes of the mad hatter!