Alice Through the Looking Glass (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11285811-1434414549195518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today, I do like it, however I put the pre-order in when the place holder art went up because it looked stunning and then I simply didn't check this thread again and completely forgot about it...TUT TUT, I should know better:naughty::LOL:.

Looking forward to ours coming loved the film and think the steebook looks gorgeous

Has anyone not dispatched? My order is still awaiting stock pick and Zavvi gave me a questionable response about not having the inventory made available to them. Clearly they had inventory.

I enjoyed this sequel so much, better than the first one.

Just received mine today and I am wowed :woot: ...what a stunning Artwork !!! back and front goes so well together.
The Spot Gloss treatment is very nice. Really nice little Steelbook. I Love it very much :hungry:

...and love the Spine :thumbs: ...Yes I said it, love it :p

I will rewatch this in 3D when I will have the time for it :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jedi clare
Soz

I'm looking forward to it but I'm also not holding out for it to be epic a bit like the first. Love parts of the first film and other parts were done badly but the Alice books are also my favourite stories ever and Disney animation film
Also if I ever have a daughter her first and middle name will be alice kingsleigh (also kingsleigh is a double name for me for Kingsley from the life aquatic with Steve zissou)

Kingsley, of course, is also the first name of Amis senior, a novelist of some repute :)

As is his son Martin . . .

I enjoyed this sequel so much, better than the first one.

Just received mine today and I am wowed :woot: ...what a stunning Artwork !!! back and front goes so well together.
The Spot Gloss treatment is very nice. Really nice little Steelbook. I Love it very much :hungry:

...and love the Spine :thumbs: ...Yes I said it, love it :p

I will rewatch this in 3D when I will have the time for it :oohyeah:
Could you explain what it is you love about such a faces spine without title? I just can not understand it. :)
It's busy and messy looking (especially multiple of these type of Disney steels together on a shelf), and the front on the other hand looks very blank without title (when there is clearly room for it). I absolutely hate these title-less Disney steelbooks to my very core.

Could you explain what it is you love about such a faces spine without title? I just can not understand it. :)
It's busy and messy looking (especially multiple of these type of Disney steels together on a shelf), and the front on the other hand looks very blank without title (when there is clearly room for it). I absolutely hate these title-less Disney steelbooks to my very core.

I actually don't mind at all title less Steels, I love the simple design and that spot gloss treatment in hands is very nice. I don't mind those pictures on the spine, I actually ended up liking them with time, it's a disney thing and it grew on me. For me it is not messy as I don't put them away all together, I store them A to Z. This would be personal preferences, we can't all like the same thing. I know that some people want a title on the spine, but either way for me it does not matter if it's a nice steel.