Wooden Nickel Alien by Christopher Shy [Wooden Nickel Art]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Smaller independent sites are getting in on the action too. Here are two pieces by Wooden Nickel, each in both 18 x 24 and 24 x 36 inch options. They’ll go on sale at 3pm EST Tuesday at this link.

christopher shy.jpg
christopher shy1.jpg

@C.C. 95 I ended up getting EoT only. So freakin expensive for one print :greedy:
There are so many other Alien prints, so I gotta really pick one or two to get. And this wasn't in my Top 2. I was really tempted by the Dawn of Justice print but I think we'll be seeing a lot more of those in the future. so I held off of that as well.

Congrats @digitalbabe! Are you buying them all? :wow:

Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 I ended up getting EoT only. So freakin expensive for one print :greedy:
There are so many other Alien prints, so I gotta really pick one or two to get. And this wasn't in my Top 2. I was really tempted by the Dawn of Justice print but I think we'll be seeing a lot more of those in the future. so I held off of that as well.

They are expensive @AlienKing!! I started with a full basket and started pairing them down.
I actually got the smaller prints when it was an option ($80 as opposed to $150)
But, I don'think we will regret getting the EoT posters. They are beautiful!! What really sold me is the image of the Mimic in the background- no other poster I have seen (strangely) has never featured the Mimic in the art.
image.jpeg

Reactions: AlienKing
They are expensive @AlienKing!! I started with a full basket and started pairing them down.
I actually got the smaller prints when it was an option ($80 as opposed to $150)
But, I don'think we will regret getting the EoT posters. They are beautiful!! What really sold me is the image of the Mimic in the background- no other poster I have seen (strangely) has never featured the Mimic in the art.
View attachment 236353
That is true. I haven't really looked at EoT posters til now (except the theatrical ones). I just did a quick search and you're right, no sign of Mimic anywhere. It definitely adds to the art. And I also love how Emily Blunt is in the middle instead of TC. :D

That is true. I haven't really looked at EoT posters til now (except the theatrical ones). I just did a quick search and you're right, no sign of Mimic anywhere. It definitely adds to the art. And I also love how Emily Blunt is in the middle instead of TC. :D
I don't care what anyone says - EoT was the best movie of that summer, hands down.

Haha, no-I bought the large versions of the ones in OP as I really liked those. As far as others released on Alien Day-yes, I bought several-one from Acme Archives, 2 from Bottleneck, the Laurent regular one, and 2 from Wooden Nickle. I also wanted Saputo's Mondo but sadly I missed it. I am not a regularl print buyer, but can't resist my queen;)

Haha, no-I bought the large versions of the ones in OP as I really liked those. As far as others released on Alien Day-yes, I bought several-one from Acme Archives, 2 from Bottleneck, the Laurent regular one, and 2 from Wooden Nickle. I also wanted Saputo's Mondo but sadly I missed it. I am not a regularl print buyer, but can't resist my queen;)
Lol fair enough.
Looking forward to seeing your pics when you get them :thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe