Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #85) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 18, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 899 CZK (E1) - 999 CZK (E2) - 999 CZK (E3) - 4199 CZK (E4) - 599 CZK (E5)
Notes: WEA
Group buys: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5

IMG_7410.JPG IMG_7411.JPG IMG_7412.JPG IMG_7413.JPG
19553159_1817964428220103_1395909490_n.jpg

19554027_791685690992958_1053161356998452892_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I eventually went with E3 cause E1 and E2 are fairly similar to the Manta artworks, and although E3 is the same as the Manta steel I'm interested to see what this new technique is for the slip :woot:

E3 is definitely my favourite! Kinda wish Manta used that slip back art (or something similar) on their steel, as it's a lot more consistent to what they actually went with.

Question is; is E3 worth the almost $10 extra before shipping than Manta's offering? :coffee: I'm most interested in the Steelbook and slips themselves but I do find the following comparison to be in Manta's favour... :whistle:;)

Manta ($41.99/930 CZK/£32.75)
36p booklet
5x character cards
4x postcards + envelope
Numbered sticker + Exclusive release front sticker + Lenticular sticker

FAC E3 ($45/999 CZK/£35) (Via Karel's GB: $51.5/1141 CZK/£40)
36p booklet
9x puzzle cards
8x poster Stickers
Numbered card + numbered sticker

...I like Manta's SB the best but have since warmed to FA's now knowing the treatment it will receive (special bossing etc). I really like FA's slip for E3 including the back artwork and am interested in this new '3D treatment' they speak of plus the puzzle cards look cool. Not fussed about 'poster stickers' though. I used to be a real fan of FA but would strongly side with Manta nowadays as 1) I like what they're doing and commend their commitment to quality over quantity and 2) the way they treat their customers with respect :thumbs:

Maybe I'll just have to get both if I simply cannot decide :rolleyes:

Question is; is E3 worth the almost $10 extra before shipping than Manta's offering? :coffee: I'm most interested in the Steelbook and slips themselves but I do find the following comparison to be in Manta's favour... :whistle:;)

Manta ($41.99/930 CZK/£32.75)
36p booklet
5x character cards
4x postcards + envelope
Numbered sticker + Exclusive release front sticker + Lenticular sticker

FAC E3 ($45/999 CZK/£35) (Via Karel's GB: $51.5/1141 CZK/£40)
36p booklet
9x puzzle cards
8x poster Stickers
Numbered card + numbered sticker

...I like Manta's SB the best but have since warmed to FA's now knowing the treatment it will receive (special bossing etc). I really like FA's slip for E3 including the back artwork and am interested in this new '3D treatment' they speak of plus the puzzle cards look cool. Not fussed about 'poster stickers' though. I used to be a real fan of FA but would strongly side with Manta nowadays as 1) I like what they're doing and commend their commitment to quality over quantity and 2) the way they treat their customers with respect :thumbs:

Maybe I'll just have to get both if I simply cannot decide :rolleyes:

I feel your pain. However, I don't want to double dip so I need to just pick one. Haha.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Do they still ship worldwide? I heard their shipping cost is very high.

(Sorry for asking a stupid question.)

Do they still ship worldwide? I heard their shipping cost is very high.

(Sorry for asking a stupid question.)

They do ship internationally, yes, with a few exceptions I believe. Shipping can be very high depending on what part of the world you're in. Our European Ninjas don't have to worry so much. For me, in the US, the cost of shipping is nearly the same as the cost of the item, even without having to pay VAT.

My recommendation is buy more than one release at a time if you're set on buying direct to offset the potentially high shipping costs. But the best way is to buy from Karel's GBs here on HDN. You'll save the most money that way. And he does an awesome job with packing your stuff safely.