DVD Alien Head Edition (DVD)[Japan]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Cheating a little here as it's not a BD, but since it was a popular specia ed, I thought we could add a thread.

41D9Y6ESCZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0001FX9C0/?tag=hdnjp-22

LOL, that's awesome-did this come with the Alien Head set, or did you mean it was a separate figurine that you lost?

Had it with it, when i bought it in Japan :D

Think hes lost with my Freddy and Jason Kubricks, just noticed there missing to, going to have to interrogate the kids in the morningCHUCKED

Last edited:
Wow manu, thats alot. Looks awesome, hope to get one some day. very expensive though.

Wow manu, thats alot. Looks awesome, hope to get one some day. very expensive though.

Hey i forgot to add, i have 4 Band of Brothers Korean Limited Edition Military Packs also - these are my most favourite of my limited editions.

Have got Band of Brothers on us dvd, uk dvd, bluray, korean limited editions, vhs and vcd somewhere - and guess what, i still haven't gotten round to watching the damn thing!!!!:wtf:

Hey i forgot to add, i have 4 Band of Brothers Korean Limited Edition Military Packs also - these are my most favourite of my limited editions.

Have got Band of Brothers on us dvd, uk dvd, bluray, korean limited editions, vhs and vcd somewhere - and guess what, i still haven't gotten round to watching the damn thing!!!!:wtf:

lol yeah thats crazy, watch it, its awesome! Then watch The Pacific!

Got any pics of this BoB Korean edition? I've never seen it ... I wasnt a huge DVD collector besides what I saw in stores, never really ventured online during those days about this hobby of mine.

If you do you can post the in the new "Customs & Collectibles" Forum.