July 2014:
200234-alien-warrior-004.jpg

Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Price: $359.99
Exclusive Edition: Pre-order
Regular Edition: Pre-order

Product Summary:

"They mostly come out at night...mostly."

Sideshow Collectibles is thrilled to present the Alien Warrior Legendary Scale™ Bust. Our artisans have replicated one of Hollywood's most memorable monsters to exacting standards, and at roughly one-half scale, this miniature xenomorph is no less intimidating than its life size counterpart.

Hand-finished with a wealth of fine detail and signature glossy-wet appearance, the Legendary Scale™ Bust accentuates the distinct exo-skeletal sinewy ridges, and brown coloration of the warrior as seen in James Cameron's 1986 sequel. Incorporated into the base of the bust is a relief design of an Alien egg and facehugger - a special nod to the rich film lore of the Aliens universe.

With terrifying inner jaws exposed, the eerie Alien Warrior Legendary Scale™ Bust is so lifelike you can almost hear it's menacing hiss - think twice before getting too close!

Attachments

• 200234-Alien-Warrior-Preview.jpg
    200234-Alien-Warrior-Preview.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG :scat:

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

You see what you guys did? Now I am in this thread for the second time today...ARGH. How big are these busts? I only own 1 figure (original Superman), so I am a bit of a noob...but always willing to learn:)

Anyone know what the difference is between the 2 editions for which we have links?

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

EEK!EEK!EEK!

basically legendary scale is more practical in terms of space.

and yeah, DB needs this! Finally something that I think in terms of size is right down her alley.

Reactions: Drum18
DB - do your alien statues give you a fright in the dark? lol. I bet they must do, since they look so realistic, especially the heads and busts!

DB - do your alien statues give you a fright in the dark? lol. I bet they must do, since they look so realistic, especially the heads and busts!

Haha, Sunny, I don't own any, except some awesome smaller Alien figures that I was given as gifts over the years. I am afraid if I start buying these, too (in addition to Alien Steelbooks, and other Alien items-mostly promo stuff), I'll never stop, haha! This one looks awesome though, I must say...and who knows, I may be swayed...:hilarious:

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Just ordered on payment plan .... will look awesome sitting alongside my Alien Warrior Maquette :scat:

Nice! Can't wait to see pics once released! :scat:

Reactions: kingkarl1967
Waiiit.... you're NOT planning to get this???? As Wreck said, 1:2 scale is PERFECT to display! Not too big, not too small!

Ok... NINJA'S, let's start collecting a tiny 5$ from each and everyone of you that received help from DB in the past... we'll collect the 360$ in 15 minutes!!! :scat:

Hey Marc, haha, you are too much-how sweet of you:) :drool:It's not about the cost...it's about the danger of me growing my addiction for all things Alien...believe me, it's hard enough for me not to get sucked into anything Alien, as it is, LOL-don't make it worse :hilarious: