American Sniper - 10th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

samdavies

Contributor
Jul 22, 2020
Release date: May 13, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £44.99

American Sniper.jpg

81PF5Jw4nQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

American Sniper Front.jpg American Sniper Open.jpg American Sniper Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good but I don’t really need another copy. Plus I’ve only watched it once

This year has some great 10,15,20,25 & 30 year anniversary films and I’ve barely seen a peep of announcements or anything really worth it yet. Thought universal & WB etc would of been all over that with collectors editions and how well they sold last year considering some of those titles that are coming up

Nice but pass. I've too many on order unfortunately.
Way down in there on the best of Clints back catalogue anyway. Could have done with any of the tonnes of others of his instead.
Are we celebrating 10 years now? Seems a little early :LOL:

Pass here too. I don´t remember jack**** from this when I saw it 10 years ago. No need for this film in premium edition for me at all. Another money saved, good.

Reactions: Flloydo
:rolleyes: I know what it means of course, it was more like an allusion to those marketers trying to make a new stupid gimmicks
I know I know haha the slip bit was alright, just someone trying to tart up the word plastic lol it was the capacity envelope that got me too.. hmm.. *how can we make this more military* :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Hahaha, FilmArena can now suck it with their 'exclusive' non-existent five-hundred-gazillion dollar 'prize' edition of this movie for 3000 photos of
Animated GIF

Are we celebrating 10 years now? Seems a little early
Yeah, when something happened to time, and even all the recent, new movies from last year, like Mean Girls, are suddenly 20 years old, not mentioning all the 90's films turning 30, and 80's ones being 35 and, jeez, 40, there's certainly no way there should be anniversaries for something futuristic, like 2014 releases.

No No No GIF

Hello,
Did anyone knows please when it's going live on Amazon UK & Zavvi ?

Do you think it could be a big edition such as "Leon" Deluxe or Collector Edition ... ?

Thanks for your answer.

Regards.

Hello,

Do you think it could be a big edition such as "Leon" Deluxe or Collector Edition ... ?

Thanks for your answer.

Regards.

No idea about when it goes live, but regarding the size my guess is it will be same or very similar to Leon "Collectors edition" or Ex Machina Zavvi for example. It definitely won´t be as big as Leon Deluxe, it´s from different retailer and nothing is big as that lol

Reactions: vinny
Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

Regards.
No, it will not be like leon. It's a WB "Ultimate Collector’s Edition", so it'll be the same as all of their other releases with the same moniker. Look up their Edge of Tomorrow release, it'll be very much like that, even down to the PET slip.

Preorder is TBC. Will be available at Zavvi, HMV and Amazon.

Reactions: vinny
No idea about when it goes live, but regarding the size my guess is it will be same or very similar to Leon "Collectors edition" or Ex Machina Zavvi for example. It definitely won´t be as big as Leon Deluxe, it´s from different retailer and nothing is big as that lol

I appreciate your answer .... it's weird because we have some preorder in Europe , and it said "bluray bonus" include .... but we don't see a third disc on the picture in this thread.

Last year there was some UK editions size was like a Fullslip with rigid slipcase , steelbook, booklet & cards , but there was no poster .....

Just hope the print run won't be so low and we'll got enough time to preorder ....

Thanks anyway ;)

I appreciate your answer .... it's weird because we have some preorder in Europe , and it said "bluray bonus" include .... but we don't see a third disc on the picture in this thread.

Last year there was some UK editions size was like a Fullslip with rigid slipcase , steelbook, booklet & cards , but there was no poster .....

Just hope the print run won't be so low and we'll got enough time to preorder ....

Thanks anyway ;)
You better snipe it when you can... :naughty: :LOL:

This is a movie that I have no interest in ever watching let alone owning. But it's cool news for those of you that decide to pick up a copy.

I wouldn't pick it up if it wouldn't be 4K. Am owning it on BD, but since it's 4K and also steelbook i decided to go for it. But definitely not this edition, just regular steelbook one without this additional crap.

Reactions: JGCramp