Aprilarrow's collection

Aprilarrow

Avenging Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2011
Singapore
Aprilarrow's steel-growing collection

Okay, fellow steel collectors and HDN members, here is my collection. I hope you enjoy them. I will periodically post in this thread categories of my steel, to keep it interesting. Keep your comments coming in, I will take them in good stride.

A pic of the vault first
005-4_zps6a85dcc0.jpg

Here's my top 10 valuable steelbooks/ironpacks
010-5_zps313b89a7.jpg

Here are my favourite WEA steels (not sure why the steels in the front are slightly distorted, making them look like G1)

013-5_zpsa5a1b0db.jpg

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Okay, fellow steel collectors and HDN members, here is my collection. I hope you enjoy them. I will periodically post in this thread categories of my steel, to keep it interesting. Keep your comments coming in, I will take them in good stride.
A pic of the vault first
005-4_zps6a85dcc0.jpg

Here's my top 10 valuable steelbooks/ironpacks
010-5_zps313b89a7.jpg

Stay tuned!

:drool::drool::drool: Drooling keeps me speechless!

Thanks for sharing AA! Great collection bud! Some of those shelves are bit scary as it looks like some of the steelbooks are cliff-hanging.:ohno:

Are those books behind your steels? What are those doing there :hilarious:

No words can describe that collection. Maybe I should have gotten a job in accounting after all :p

aren't the 5 holy grails in the 1 picture?! I don't know f the terminator is one of them but I remember seeing something about a terminator.

Jeezzz you have a big collection. Sell it to retire damn.

Managed to take a few more picture last night after the kids have gone to bed, it's really a labour of love.

Futureshop/Canada/PoTC (IAL is notably missing, that is with my brother in the USA. It will be homecoming this July, together with a few other steels. Ok, a little more than "a few")

006-3_zps7b1b2b26.jpg

005-4_zps098a7f50.jpg

007-4_zps051ba4f2.jpg

004-4_zps03ee3f17.jpg

And my Terminator collection. 1...

010-5_zpsc5b42a4e.jpg

2, 3 and Salvation...

012-5_zps144bb3b5.jpg

011-5_zpsd3449424.jpg

Next stop, China ironpacks...

Last edited:
Very impressive collection !!! I hope one day I can go to your home and appreciate in person :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Very impressive collection !!! I hope one day I can go to your home and appreciate in person :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You are always welcome, bud. I also need to swing over to your place to see your 2000+ amaray collection! ;)

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Are those books behind your steels? What are those doing there :hilarious:

No words can describe that collection. Maybe I should have gotten a job in accounting after all :p

Yeah, there have all along housed my books, but as the steels were all over the house, on tables, in shelves, in boxes, in the office, etc I decided to maximum-load those poor shelves. It's a temporary home for them, til I shift house.