Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 69) [Hong Kong]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: May 3, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on March 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AQM2_packshot_BOX_v2_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_FS_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AQM2_SB_front_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
KOSM has never fulfilled my orders for Godzilla and Aquaman 2 and does not respond to messages. Forced to open a Paypal complaint which he also does not respond to. Never again.
I called him from day 1 when he came on here promoting himself and would delete posts to cover his tracks. How he was allowed to get away with it for so long I'll never know....

Guys like this are found out eventually but unfortunately it's at the expense of someone else. The crazy thing is he will still have people supporting him and following him like 'Big Paulie'

KOSM has never fulfilled my orders for Godzilla and Aquaman 2 and does not respond to messages. Forced to open a Paypal complaint which he also does not respond to. Never again.
You know they were all cancelled don't you? So they were never going to be fulfilled. Not excusing the lack of responses to you, but just letting you know in case you weren't aware.

Canceled? By who ? Because KOSM is not talkative at all.
By MantaLab presumably. Noodles posted a copy of Kosm's FB text here:

Post in thread 'American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 63) [Hong Kong]' https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...exclusive-no-63-hong-kong.121602/post-2561798
...then there was a few page spam-discussion that was partially moved to 'Is KOSM a scammer' thread in another section.

I haven't received a single refund for a dozen orders either.

Did you use a credit card through PayPal? If you file a charge back and he never responds to the bank or provider then they should refund the funds.

I had a situation with my first and only Filmarena order. They never shipped it and then wouldn’t responded to me. I was worried that my fraud charge back would be disregarded because it was a preorder many months before the release date. But the people at Filmarena never responded to my provider, so I got fully refunded after 30 days.

That’s really awful. Hope you’re eventually able to get your money back.

• Informative
Reactions: Steely-Booked
By MantaLab presumably. Noodles posted a copy of Kosm's FB text here:

Post in thread 'American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 63) [Hong Kong]' https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...exclusive-no-63-hong-kong.121602/post-2561798
...then there was a few page spam-discussion that was partially moved to 'Is KOSM a scammer' thread in another section.

Thanks for the clarification, I didn't know because I don't follow the American Psycho topic. I will get my money back but I would have preferred to get my premiums :(

Reactions: Lenny Nero