Are amazon.ca blu ray steelbooks region abc?

How do i tell? :(

I know there is alot on ebay that are candian, mainly the ones i want, which are all region free.... But i cant be sure can i? :(

The three you linked are. As they are WB ...all WB is region free. (same with Universal)

Those alliance titles on amazon.ca are "hit and miss"

If you search the threads in the steelbook main forum just type in "Gangs of New York Canada" for example .. you can usually find your answer pretty quick in the threads. just add "canada" after the title you are searchign for.

or ... you can check in the steelbook collection manager where most NA titles have all their region coding filled in on their listing.

The three you linked are. As they are WB ...all WB is region free. (same with Universal)

Those alliance titles on amazon.ca are "hit and miss"

If you search the threads in the steelbook main forum just type in "Gangs of New York Canada" for example .. you can usually find your answer pretty quick in the threads. just add "canada" after the title you are searchign for.

or ... you can check in the steelbook collection manager where most NA titles have all their region coding filled in on their listing.

Ooo thanks mate

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

All titles are region free. So go and order them. :) Avoid the NTSC message. NTSC/PAL doesn't excist any more on Blu-ray format.

How do you know :( :)

Also, where do you live? If you live in the USA then CA is your own region. I'm not sure if you are savvy to region coding so here is an article that basically states nothing is known until tested cause often times the back of steels can be wrong.

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/2010/05/blu-ray-steelbook-region-coding/

Here are the region coding as well.

regionbluraymap.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Ooo thanks mate

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

ignore the "all titles are region free comment" I think he meant that implied to those you listed. Tho I thought one of the kill bills was locked? ???

Reactions: JordanBlu
Also, where do you live? If you live in the USA then CA is your own region. I'm not sure if you are savvy to region coding so here is an article that basically states nothing is tested until tested cause often times the back of steels can be wrong.

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/2010/05/blu-ray-steelbook-region-coding/

Here are the region coding as well.

regionbluraymap.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

ignore the "all titles are region free comment" I think he meant that implied to those you listed. Tho I thought one of the kill bills was locked? ???

I am from the united kingdom :)

Ooo thanks mate

Know what? The titles you named are free? But for the "etc" part. Not all titles in Canada are region free. If you wanna know whichs titles are region free. Ask us or read reviews. :)

Reactions: JordanBlu