Aristocats Blu-Ray Premium Edition (Disney Movie Club Exclusive) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Just received an e-mail for members of the club.

aristocats.jpg

Collector’s Set includes:
- Extraordinary Limited-Edition Packaging
- DVD + Blu-ray Combo Pack
- Original Art Character Lithos
- Certificate Of Authenticity
- Collectible 3-D Card

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried it, still nothing. Before, i was trying to click to it through the dvd club link on my disney movie rewards and nothing, tried the link above seperately, still don't see it.

What's the search term you're using?
If it's not coming up it probably sold out :( yikes....

It happened for Cinderella just now. I saw Cinderella premium edition this morning now it's gone from the website...

Are you a member? If No, then you will not see the movie. You have to be a member of the program to be able to find it and purchase it.

Disney movie rewards is separate from Disney movie club. The link ash gave you is for the Disney Movie Club (DMC).

You have to be a member of that club to be able to search for Aristocats. That purchase is only available to members.

Anna there are a few on my standby list. I'm perfectly ok with it if they decide to go with you only because I'm waiting for shipment confirmation before I can take on any more interested buyers.

And nice to see a fellow HDN'er from around town :)
Doc you too? Chi town?

I've been a member of this club for a while but never seem to notice these exclusives. Got it this time. Was able to get a Nightmare Before Xmas 3d for $15 also with the sale they have going on.

Anna there are a few on my standby list. I'm perfectly ok with it if they decide to go with you only because I'm waiting for shipment confirmation before I can take on any more interested buyers.

And nice to see a fellow HDN'er from around town :)
Doc you too? Chi town?

Okay cool, as of right now I have no spots open. Sorry.

And likewise neighbor :D

Last edited:
Reactions: WKRP
Can anyone help me get a copy I will really appreciate it

Thanks

PM sent

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Is this through disneymovierewards.com or not. The movie club is awful. They charge full retail for their movies and you have to wait a while to get the new releases. I cancelled after 6 months.

Well they have a promotion right now where if you buy 1 movie, u can buy 2 more at 60% off. This applies to any movie. I am passing these savings down to buyers in my GB...i am averaging out the costs for all the movies purchased.

Disney always has promotions running for 40%-60% off all additional movies....every day, year round.

Reactions: WKRP