Digibook Army of Darkness Blu-ray Digibook [Spain]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
attachment.php

Army of Darkness Blu-ray Digibook Spain FNAC Exclusive!!!

Region Free, has english audio but film starts in spanish and you must manually go back to menu to select English.

Awesome edition, very nice. Here are some pics, I forgot to take pics of back but I got a video for later ;) this one is better made than the Invictus Premium Collection from Spain that I got.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And here is a size comparison shot, its just a tad bigger than a regular size digi.

attachment.php

Attachments

• armyofdarkness.gif
    armyofdarkness.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,324
  • elejercitodelastinieblas-armyofdarkness-spain.jpg
    elejercitodelastinieblas-armyofdarkness-spain.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 165
  • armyofdarknessbluraybook.jpg
    armyofdarknessbluraybook.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 195
  • armyofdarkness-bluraylibro.jpg
    armyofdarkness-bluraylibro.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 193
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a REAL exclusive, that small yellow logo on bottom right is the fnac logo. So when this is out of stock, it's not coming back I'd say.

There's also a box edition that comes with the digibook in it too.

EEK! i want one.

Yeah even on one of the pages in the inside it says its an FNAC.es exclusive and has the logo. So I mean some other retailer would have to get that taken out (not hard) but I bet its truly an exclusive because of that. I'll post pics later of the box edition.

I will post pics later today of both.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

I posted pics in the SPR and Invictus thread in this forum btw.

Just ordered mine from Fnac, as I don't have time to drive into Alicante for a few days. 28.50 euros inc. 3.50 standard postage.

Don't suppose it will arrive before Christmas though.

I'll check in a few hours.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

pictures up, will update again with audio info for your renius and possibly post a video.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Only Spanish and English in both audio and subtitles.

<param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/ccc2c7d1/" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/ccc2c7d1/" width="437" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler_ccc2c7d1"></embed></object>

Last edited:
We could put a group buy together and see how many people are interested. Its cheaper than what is listed on the site because that shows VAT which they take off. However, the shipping fees are INSANE.

We might be able to conduct a group buy to both UK and one to USA and use one our spain contacts here though to save some money.

We could put a group buy together and see how many people are interested. Its cheaper than what is listed on the site because that shows VAT which they take off. However, the shipping fees are INSANE.

We might be able to conduct a group buy to both UK and one to USA and use one our spain contacts here though to save some money.

Im in for that :naughty: