View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 711
Last edited by a moderator:
Sold Out....Already

Oh for the love of god :|

The ones you don't care about are always still there on the site but the ones you want are always sold out.

I hope they inform us of any cancellations

I only just received the damn email.

I have never relied on Zavvi's emails, I always rely on HDN and fellow Ninjas telling the community that steelbooks have gone live! I have never subscribed to threads either, we're lucky to have insiders telling us upfront when Zavvi exclusives are going live, all that's needed is to remember to go on HDN around that time, going through the link in the OP is faster and gets HDN some dough in the process. I have 50 Zavvi exclusives and I've never missed on anything I wanted (other than 3:10 to Yuma recently, but it'll come back soon). :thumbs:

Why cant zavvi end this stupid bulk order cancellation process by simply having a limit you can put in your cart like most online retailers? Kimchi can do it. Why cant zavvi?

As I'm sure you know, lots of people have suggested this Chip - 'self included. They could even stop the multiple accounts trick by limiting the number of copies going out to any individual IP and block proxies - it's not that difficult to set up.

Personally, I would go further, and say that regular pre-orderers should get priority.

Reactions: blu-steel
missed it. Tried to put in an order on my phone while at work, but my stupid browser wouldn't let me bring up the PP log-in. Disappointed, but I'll pick it up here or off ebay for a few dollars more.

I hear about "bulk" orders being cancelled all the time. This was the first time I ordered 2 copies (1 for me and 1 for my brother) in the same order.

Is anything more than 1 copy preordered typically cancelled? I think bulk as being a lot, but I'd hate to have my order cancelled because I got one extra copy for my brother! Anyone know or am I just being too paranoid?

I hear about "bulk" orders being cancelled all the time. This was the first time I ordered 2 copies (1 for me and 1 for my brother) in the same order.

Is anything more than 1 copy preordered typically cancelled? I think bulk as being a lot, but I'd hate to have my order cancelled because I got one extra copy for my brother! Anyone know or am I just being too paranoid?

I think Zavvi limits orders to 5 per person so you should be in the clear bud :thumbs:

Reactions: RAGEatGAME