Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

Starting to feel like no other retailer wants to tackle this one. More and more this might come to be the only release that's made for the immediate future.

I'm hoping FilmArena surprises those of us who were put off by the design choices they made with this release, not to mention the price, by blowing us away with the finish on the slip. If they take their time FA does a good job and full slips appear to be their specialty.

It was the same with interstellar for me...could never wrap my head around why only one distributor came forward with a fullslip. And that was hdzeta with one ugly as hell spine so i never really was interested in that edition. The movie selection of those fullslip distributors is really odd sometimes.

Starting to feel like no other retailer wants to tackle this one. More and more this might come to be the only release that's made for the immediate future.
It'll happen. Planning a nice edition, especially if it's WEA, takes time. And there's not much reason to announce anything until this edition is sold out and demand is fresh again.

What were Sony's last WEA steelbooks in Asia?
Kingsman (Japan) - December 23, 2015
Fury (Japan) - March 18, 2015
Lawrence of Arabia (HDzeta, China) - 2013

Don't expect a WEA steelbook in Asia for this movie ....

Last edited:
The ARRIVAL takes time. Everything's a matter of time. Planning a steelbook takes time. As everything. Still don't understand why the Sony steelbook doesn't show the original Arrival font as on the amaray versions.

It was the same with interstellar for me...could never wrap my head around why only one distributor came forward with a fullslip. And that was hdzeta with one ugly as hell spine so i never really was interested in that edition. The movie selection of those fullslip distributors is really odd sometimes.

Yes, this.

I love this film and that HDZETA exclusive is always on my wanted list. But I think if I really wanted it, I'd have had it by now.

Neither of those editions really did anything for me. Which is why I didn't buy it directly in the first place. And I'm so glad HDZETA have moved away from having the Chinese text on their exclusives. Ruins it for me personally.

Interstellar deserves an awesome premium package. Who knows, maybe we'll see a better one some day.

Blufans, FilmArena and @EverythingBlu I'm looking in your direction!!!!! :watch:

• Thanks
Reactions: EverythingBlu