Ash Thorp Chat Thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Predator by Ash Thorp(Mondo)

Poster by Ash Thorp. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Signed by Ash Thorp. Edition of 325. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

predator.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz and tridon
Most likely sometime around 1pm EST as usual. I may have to go for this one. I love that image of the Predator. :scat:

Yes, this^^^ But sometimes they throw a curveball and drop the print earlier. Basically you need babysit the F5 key from 8:00AM - 10AM PST if you want the print really badly with Mondo drops. The last Modo drop for Elysium happened at 8:45AM PST.

OCE drops are around the same time too.

Bummed that I missed this. Had to run to the vet with my dog and I wasn't expecting these to go live so early. Oh, well... I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Bummed that I missed this. Had to run to the vet with my dog and I wasn't expecting these to go live so early. Oh, well... I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Damn that sucks, Ken. Mondo & OCE drops are a gamble with the odds not being in your favour really.

If you wait a few months depending on the popularity of the print these may be available at cost from other people on EB.