bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Ubisoft teases a new Assassin’s Creed Game
ac_news_announce-keyartt-thumb-ncsa_292590.jpg

Release : 10/27/2017
As part of their fiscal year report for 2016-2017, Ubisoft has confirmed that some fan-favorite titles will be arriving over their next fiscal, which runs from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018, including a new Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry 5, and The Crew 2.

“In 2017-18 we will see the exciting returns of Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Crew and South Park,”
aco ps4.jpg aco xbox.jpg51llfc5EFLL._AC_SX215_.jpg

Pre-Purchase Options:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawhawhahwwhhaw Man! The entire mechanics have been redesigned. Single bladed kills is gone, well not gone but achievable through progression of your character. Fighting looks to be very challenging and immersive now. I was right too, this one predates all of the other games. I am so stoked for this. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Really don't know what to make of this one. I honestly expected a bigger leap considering how long its been in development (since Unity was being made). World looks great but those combat animations are not too slick looking at all. They also pulled the Eagle UAV from Far Cry Primal. Ubisoft have a terrible habit of homogenizing across their games. Honestly thought we might also see some brand new parkour animations too but everything from the tree stance to bush-creeping and wall hopping has been there for years. Perhaps it's too early to judge and they'll iron out the animations more before release... but outside the new location it's looking quite flat to me right now. Definitely want to see more details of how much things have been altered... they're the ones who've been saying how much overhauling has been going on afterall.

It really blows that the Steelbook will only be included with the PS4 and XB1 editions. Why can't the PC get the same treatment, or better yet offer the Steelbook as a standalone item empty of course so no matter what platform you buy you still have the option to buy the empty Steelbook for your collection. They've don't this in the past, Diablo III which I have was a empty standalone steelbook, only caveat is it is a G1 size.

I play my games now on the PC because most games on Steam have what's called Steam Cloud which saves your progress from in game to the Steam Cloud. Why is this beneficial you ask, it allows for cross computer access to your saved progress. Now that I have a more powerful laptop than my desktop computer I can play my games at work and the progress is saved, when I get home I jump on the desktop and can pick up where I left off.

Too bad saves are not platform cross compatible. (n)

Holy Sh!t! The arena battles against a boss are clearly very challenging. Now with this new fighting system you really have to gauge and coordinate your attacks and moves to get a good shot in otherwise just haphazardly swinging of your axe wildly can get you killed very quickly. This game is man, looking very badass to the least.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles