Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

Release: November 30, 2012
Price: £119.99 (UK) / €150 (Europe)
Pre-order: LINK

attachment.php

The Amazon-exclusive Assassin's Creed Anthology includes all Assassin’s Creed games ever released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, complete with their expansions (single-player and multiplayer bonus content, maps, missions, weapons, and more), plus five exclusive lithographs and an exclusive Steelbook.

Box Contains:
  • - Collector's Box
  • - Exclusive Steel Book
  • - Five Lithographs
  • - Assassin's Creed I, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Assassin's Creed III
  • - All DLC for all five Assassin's Creed games

Attachments

• 919hkIyl14L._AA1500_.jpg
    919hkIyl14L._AA1500_.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 193
Last edited by a moderator:
Castjustin..you can order it from amazon.de ..which is amazon germany..they will ship worldwide and they will even automatically take off the taxes since it is being exported to the US..and shipping is relatively cheap..yes,..the website is in german but it's set up identical to the US amazon site..same steps..and you can even log in with your US account info..and it is a mirror image all the way thru check out..and if you own a PS3 everything is region free and yes, the outside box slip is in german..but all games have english language options in the menu..i hope this helps u get one.

I was a big fan of this franchise, but I got over it. They are milking it way too much releasing a new game every year. Easy pass for me.