Multi Assassin's Creed: Ezio Saga - Limited Edition (to 5000 copies)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

RELEASE DATE: Sept. 06, 2012
PRICE (at time of posting): $239.90
ORDER:
PS3
X360

Ek08a.jpg

tTLEe.jpg

To celebrate the completion of the trilogy Ezio episode was followed by "Assassin's Creed II", "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood," "Assassin's Creed Liberation", "Assassin's Creed Ezio Saga" will be released as a work of Japanese original.
Limited edition of only 5000 book PlayStation3, a total edition Xbox360.
In addition to the disc of the trilogy, is shipped with the original soundtrack special box set with 6 pieces, and black Japanese Edition Encyclopedia.
Original Soundtrack that covers all of the trilogy Ezio, the ones that have been CD full for the first time in the world, has recorded a song all 135 songs for a single play, for multiplayer, total playing time, even in minute 336 range.
On top of the hard cover binding, the Japanese version into Japanese Encyclopedia 256 pages completely full. On being subjected to UV printing with no set-off less discoloration over time, stamping, surface in is to prevent color transfer and durability machining argument page varnish, all mounting and he finished equal encyclopedia luxury also print is a gem.
Mr. Kiyomi Abe, who translated the "prophecy Assassin's Creed novel" has worked to translate the encyclopedia, you can get a good feel for the world of Assassin's Creed.

Last edited:
They're really milking it with editions for AC3. I thought it was bad with the previous few games, but almost every country seems to have some sort of exclusive this time around, along with the standard editions. Craziness!

They're really milking it with editions for AC3. I thought it was bad with the previous few games, but almost every country seems to have some sort of exclusive this time around, along with the standard editions. Craziness!

It is getting kinda crazy, but I think that this one's going to become quite the collectible due to its low run. It's pretty sharp looking, too.

It is getting kinda crazy, but I think that this one's going to become quite the collectible due to its low run. It's pretty sharp looking, too.
Yeah, definitely! They all look like great editions so far to be honest. I feel sorry for the hardcore collector's though... I noticed a few of them on another forum are actually hoping to get EVERY edition. :ohno: