Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360/PC/PS4/XboxOne

RELEASE DATE: Oct. 29, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $129.99
ORDER: Amazon

A1A+QkLCyGL._SL1500_.jpg

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Limited Edition contains the essential items for gamers to Unite under the Black Flag. Along with a copy of the game, customers will receive:
- A stunning 18" Assassin statue featuring Captain Edward Kenway
- An embroidered 28"x 48" iconic Assassin's Creed pirate flag with crest
- Exclusive 80-page art book
- Steelbook game case and Epic game soundtrack

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered this from Amazon since my launch day game,Watch Dogs has been delayed. This looks like a pretty nice set and the game should keep me busy for a while. Need something to play when that PS4 shows up...:LOL:

So I picked up some games tonight from GameStop:
pe3f.jpg

Insides:
wcwp.jpg

Steelbook and Artbook front
czrc.jpg

Steelbook and Artbook back
1v2.jpeg

Steelbook
xven.jpg

Steelbook inside
xo6j.jpg

Awesome flag
wd3d.jpg

ACIII and ACIV flags
axjd.jpg

ACIII and ACIV figures
vs48.jpg

tyyw.jpg

ACIII and ACIV steelbooks
6ven.jpg

qc4s.jpg

fdb0.jpg

This is now $90, a big difference from the $130 it used to be. I guess I'll be getting this for my PS3 since the PC edition is only available from third party resellers starting at $200 and just going upwards. EEK!

This looks awesome! But I've been hearing mixed reviews about the game. I think I'll wait til the price goes down a little further (hopefully)

This looks like an awesome set. Steelbook looks dope. Held off on buying this for the Xbox360...feel it deserves running on a PS4 or XboxOne.

Finally found a PS4 version reasonably priced, as the PS4 version seems to be sold out pretty much everywhere. Just bought one like new from Amazon Warehouse deals for $93 shipped.