Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Atlas

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Brad Peyton

Cast: Jennifer Lopez, Simu Liu, Sterling K. Brown, Abraham Popoola, Lana Parrilla, Lesley Fera, Greg Cohan, Briella Guiza, Janis Ahern, Rich Sands, Stephanie Heiner, Alfredo Tavares, Paul Ganus, Charlie Hewson, Mel Powell, Gloria Cole, Logan Hunt, Ernesto Chaverri

Plot: A brilliant data analyst with a deep distrust of artificial intelligence joins a mission to capture a renegade robot with whom she shares a mysterious past.

Cool, some mecha action.
Only the 'saviour of humanity' seems to need saving herself - the trailer is dumb.

Surprisingly excellent sci-fi action with thorough and inventive design of everything - the items, robots, cityscapes, etc. I'd say, save for a few awkwardly moving green screen camera pans, it looks better than new Star Wars and Avatar movies. Plus I've always liked 'Jenny from the block', and she's great here.
The only downside is there's another 'streaming' movie now I want on disc, that might not ever be released, so I 'stole' a 2160p file. Screw this 'system'.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
The only downside is there's another 'streaming' movie now I want on disc, that might not ever be released, so I 'stole' a 2160p file. Screw this 'system'.
No worries, I do it to but only on movies I already own. It's quicker than ripping the disc and burning it to file. Plus I also have an app that will take out the million and a half subtitles and foreign language audio tracks and create a new MKV without burning it, ie., it allows me to edit the MKV container without having to remux it.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database