Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 5, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: UK Exclusive limited to 2000

Atomic Blonde.jpg

81lkDZVnB2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81oPMJcAW5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg cf387559-9ba4-4dc5-b24d-a2a30569cc7b.fedf94d82388a00a808a8526b4c68da2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh My God Omg GIF

One of my All-time favorite movies, I got the Kimchidvd red lenti, but that's O-ring, and the Best Buy black and blue UHD steel, which I never liked.
Steelbook here looks similar to KimChi's, but good enough, and the back is same photo as on Kimchi slip, but different colors and closeup again...
Two of the photocards are the same.
If someone forgot, here's a thumbnail:
AtomicKimChiDVD.jpg

Also similar to polish digibook:
20240601_022105.jpg

Oh My God Omg GIF

One of my All-time favorite movies, I got the Kimchidvd red lenti, but that's O-ring, and the Best Buy black and blue UHD steel, which I never liked.
Steelbook here looks similar to KimChi's, but good enough, and the back is same photo as on Kimchi slip, but different colors and closeup again...
Two of the photocards are the same.
If someone forgot, here's a thumbnail:
View attachment 578790

Also similar to polish digibook:
View attachment 578791
Yep, this. It's why I'm mostly sure I won't be buying it. I've got the kimchi FS (same image as back of this steel on the front), so I'm just replicating the steel art completely. I'm not even a big on this slip either. I've always thought kimchi's is a stunner.

If HMV screwup payments again i'm gunna scream.
Cannot afford to use paypal and pay now for all releases,
debit/credit would not work on them for a few recent pre-orders, its something to do with newly added pre orders and worldpay only on HMV

debit/credit would not work on them for a few recent pre-orders, its something to do with newly added pre orders and worldpay only on HMV
I pre-ordered Silence of the Lambs 4K earlier, no issues.

Reactions: Roofr4sh
My Bank of America card works every time. Also used a Hong Kong crypto card, works as well.

Dunno if any difference between mastercard or visa, also heard someone say remove stored card and checkout entering it at checkout.
It buggered up with my visa, entered at checkout, but worked with my stored Mastercard. I use both there, regularly, and never had an issue, but I've heard many others have.

It buggered up with my visa, entered at checkout, but worked with my stored Mastercard. I use both there, regularly, and never had an issue, but I've heard many others have.
yeh was mastercard here so no link with that. Anything old on the site is fine, its just anything new to pre order that it can happen with, very frustrating.
maybe lots of orders on the same item at once.

yeh was mastercard here so no link with that. Anything old on the site is fine, its just anything new to pre order that it can happen with, very frustrating.
maybe lots of orders on the same item at once.
Yeah, that's about the only link I can see, too many transactions trying to process simultaneously for the same product. Not that it should make any difference really, but there we go..

Good morning all,

Thank you so much for the updates.

Any idea which retail store or webpage will be available to purchase?
Also any idea for a possible date to preorder?
I'm sure its all of them, Zavvi, Amazon and HMV
no idea of when to order, maybe Monday.