Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 5, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: UK Exclusive limited to 2000

Atomic Blonde.jpg

81lkDZVnB2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81oPMJcAW5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg cf387559-9ba4-4dc5-b24d-a2a30569cc7b.fedf94d82388a00a808a8526b4c68da2.jpg

Last edited:
This will be Collectors editions only, there won't be just a steelbook edition, as happened with "Hannibal"?

Didn't someone post there's another region coming out with just the steelbook? Hopefully means this set won't be bought out for resale and anyone wanting a cheaper option isn't screwed.

As I said yesterday steelbook only can be PO'd in France

Reactions: RPedro
Ah f**k, HMV have disabled a certain something. The reason why I wanted to order all these together and not separately. W@nkers

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
I was about to order from HMV, but it won't generate a new discount code - did they finally fix the loophole, no more 20% off? :spoil:
They did something to it, codes work fine its just generating them, it might be to do with the new vinyl launches this weekend as codes work on vinyl.
Although i've heard people still are able to generate codes so its a bit messy atm.

Surely they must have known ages ago and wasn't bothered, as its pretty obvious, but it helps them sell out of things unlike before.....which made them put them on sale anyways.

They did something to it, codes work fine its just generating them, it might be to do with the new vinyl launches this weekend as codes work on vinyl.
Although i've heard people still are able to generate codes so its a bit messy atm.

Surely they must have known ages ago and wasn't bothered, as its pretty obvious, but it helps them sell out of things unlike before.....which made them put them on sale anyways.
They already stopped it once before for a little while, only for it to eventually start working again, so here's hoping!