Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 31st, 2016
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (live)
Price: £24.99

IMG_8958.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
To today's B R,
Sell it on eBay if you want your money back. Just checked and they are going for more than what you paid sealed.
Or open you will most likely get you money back. Maybe £2 or £3 less. Maybe more.

Reactions: Flash
95% of bare bones 3D Steelbooks released in Asia are priced $40 excluding postage. This will be around £23 after discount code which equals to $32 at today's exchange rate which is still way cheaper than the bare bones standard Asian Steels.

I happen to get the premium editions of said titles from Asia for $40 so I don't know what your point is about.

I happen to get the premium editions of said titles from Asia for $40 so I don't know what your point is about.

You are only talking the bright side.arvel Steels have been costing $60 to import. Age of.Ultron, Ant Man Novamedia were $60 including shipping which was about £40-£42 at that time. This one will be £23 after discount including postage at least to UK which is almost half the price of both Premium and Regular release.

Note that from.value point of view, AoU Novamedia has been selling for under £40 recently. I do have proofs for it l, so overall by buying a Zavvi Marvel release you are not losing that much. Let's see how this one pans out in.the end but I am keeping my expectations low going by experience.

This doesn't really match the first Avenger Steelbook. That used one of the main posters so I thought this would have done the same. It's really odd.

Yeah the art choices are absolutely all over the place with Zavvi's Marvel steels - no consistency whatsoever. Just look at the complete difference in style between this and Ant-Man that were announced at the same time.

• Thanks
Reactions: DonnaB and Flloydo
Yeah the art choices are absolutely all over the place with Zavvi's Marvel steels - no consistency whatsoever. Just look at the complete difference in style between this and Ant-Man that were announced at the same time.

I think they all would of looked so much better with the kind of hand drawn art like winter soldier and ant man.
Thor looks ok but was too dark, iron man 3 wasn't bad but has some horrible washed out metallic parts and then Thor 2 and guardians look like horrible knock off style images you would get from a Chinese guy on holiday!

You are only talking the bright side.arvel Steels have been costing $60 to import. Age of.Ultron, Ant Man Novamedia were $60 including shipping which was about £40-£42 at that time. This one will be £23 after discount including postage at least to UK which is almost half the price of both Premium and Regular release.

Note that from.value point of view, AoU Novamedia has been selling for under £40 recently. I do have proofs for it l, so overall by buying a Zavvi Marvel release you are not losing that much. Let's see how this one pans out in.the end but I am keeping my expectations low going by experience.

Of course the Asian steels are going to cost more, but you're paying for a joiner quality release with goodies. You yourself are referring to them as 'premium' but with a film sitting in a metal case which costs more than the amaray release...Shouldn't all steelbooks be referred to as premium? You are paying more for this than you would normally aren't you?