Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

Mar 29, 2014
Release date: September 16, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK (30,16 €)

20113_463357563825774_8347831399872123799_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release is still far away so let's wait to hear from "official" source i.e. Karel.

I answer messages for Karel on the Board as his english is very limited, this information was provided to me by film arena. I have the list of all confirmed Collection which I posted in a thread. It is possible that there might be a change, but film arena has confirmed that this will be a regular release. Now if they decided to include this at a later date, if they change their mind, it is a possibility but at this point it is just a regular release and all versions were officially announced.

I answer messages for Karel on the Board as his english is very limited, this information was provided to me by film arena. I have the list of all confirmed Collection which I posted in a thread. It is possible that there might be a change, but film arena has confirmed that this will be a regular release. Now if they decided to include this at a later date, if they change their mind, it is a possibility but at this point it is just a regular release and all versions were officially announced.

Ok..... Last I knew collector was helping him with answering all questions in English so yeah I'd still wait for them. But Thanks for trying to help.

Ok..... Last I knew collector was helping him with answering all questions in English so yeah I'd still wait for them. But Thanks for trying to help.

Yes collector helps in translating the messages that are sent to Karel but does not also have the time to answer questions on the board(he does on little occasion as also he is extremely busy), for the Message Board, Karel Puts up the respective threads, post pictures, info about the Print Run and when the GB opens, other than that Karel appreciate that I answer the questions as he has one thing less to take care about as believe me on top of the language barrier he works extremely hard on those GB and does not have the time to answer questions. If it is something I don't know I won't answer, Karel will give the info. Otherwise Karel is happy that I answer the questions. Believe me this man is extremely busy I don't know where he takes the time to sleep.

Also very helpful and knowledgeable on the board in regards to film arena is @UpsetSmiley , we both answer in threads.

Yes collector helps in translating the messages that are sent to Karel but does not also have the time to answer questions on the board(he does on little occasion as also he is extremely busy), for the Message Board, Karel Puts up the respective threads, post pictures, info about the Print Run and when the GB opens, other than that Karel appreciate that I answer the questions as he has one thing less to take care about as believe me on top of the language barrier he works extremely hard on those GB and does not have the time to answer questions. If it is something I don't know I won't answer, Karel will give the info. Otherwise Karel is happy that I answer the questions. Believe me this man is extremely busy I don't know where he takes the time to sleep.

Also very helpful and knowledgeable on the board in regards to film arena is @UpsetSmiley , we both answer in threads.

Thanks man! That's very kind of you. Although I learnt from you the ultimate Jedi master of FA releases. :D

Keep up the terrific line of work @carllenc!

Thanks man! That's very kind of you. Although I learnt from you the ultimate Jedi master of FA releases. :D

Keep up the terrific line of work @carllenc!

Thank you young Jedi, may the force of film arena be with you :notworthy:

I am flattered that I got you interested to that point and for film arena it is part of my goal, to push this company's ''exclusive packages''.
It was mentioned by @C.C. 95 that I have been in front of the pack Praising's film arena's collectible packages from the beginning. So @keyjey who seems uncertain to take my answers on the board in regards to film arena seriously, the reason I know so much is because almost from day 1 I have been in Love with this company and very dedicated to it, have learned tremendously and I have proved myself showing the love for it that people noticed. So I learned, happy to be helping... Karel is happy with me, with helping on the board ~ so for me that is enough.

I am flattered that I got you interested to that point and for film arena it is part of my goal, to push this company's ''exclusive packages''.
It was mentioned by @C.C. 95 that I have been in front of the pack Praising's film arena's collectible packages from the beginning. So @keyjey who seems uncertain to take my answers on the board in regards to film arena seriously, the reason I know so much is because almost from day 1 I have been in Love with this company and very dedicated to it, have learned tremendously and I have proved myself showing the love for it that people noticed. So I learned, happy to be helping... Karel is happy with me, with helping on the board ~ so for me that is enough.
image.jpg

Reactions: harry and Actarus

I am not uncertain.

No offence but I have my reasons to not take your info seriously. Good you are able to help others.

Reactions: CasuallyDressed
I am not uncertain.

No offence but I have my reasons to not take your info seriously. Good you are able to help others.

why am I not surprised :rolleyes: ...everytime you respond to my posts you ALWAYS contradict ! I liked that you said my post was confusing in GOTG when it was perfectly clear.

Thanks buddy I like how you turn most posts negatively when it comes to me or you manage to put me down in a subtle way :thumbs:

Last edited:
just so people are clear this is not part of the film arena collection is just the czech normal steel, when i said big was refering to the film as in major film.

but wish it was part of film arena collection

basil :thumbs:
Oh god yeah that would be just the business dude [emoji48]