Avengers: Age of Ultron (Mondo x Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #34) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Tyler Stout's artwork more but if it's Martin Ansin's I would still be very tempted. They both look good!

I'd be happy with either Stout's or Ansin's, but unless they get Stout to create something new, then it's obviously not going to be his previous design unfortunately.

Well I can't wait and im glad there will be a gb hosted here as well:) love this place I feel weird on bd forum lol not as easy to navigate I guess. Not to mention there's no ninjas

Reactions: digitalbabe
Are we sure there's going to be a Mondo release from Blufans for this film? I know there's one for the first Avengers movie but they haven't listed Age of Ultron as a Mondo in their Summer release list.

From Kevin on other site:
Hi Blufans fanatics

here is the group buy plan for upcoming Blufans Releases

1) July 23rd Saturday Inside and Out Group Buy

2) July 30th Saturday Ant Man Group Buy

3) Mid August Avengers Mondo Group Buy

4) Mid August Star Wars 7 Group Buy

5) End of August Avengers 2 Group Buy

Details of the time and the price will be announced in advance.

Thanks all!

Are we sure there's going to be a Mondo release from Blufans for this film? I know there's one for the first Avengers movie but they haven't listed Age of Ultron as a Mondo in their Summer release list.

I'm pretty sure the "5) end of August avengers 2 group buy" will be the mondo steel

What is being released exclusively by BluFans is the Mondo X release for both Avengers and Avengers age of Ultron.

Well both are out in August, I doubt one will be a Mondo and the other a blufans WEA. Both will be Mondo and hopefully Blufans ones later *fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.