Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say I am not shocked at the artwork but it would have look better wrapping around the front and back.
And will people stop going on about the price FFS, it's Zavvi, it will change.

More important are we getting the second disc?

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Can't say I am not shocked at the artwork but it would have look better wrapping around the front and back.
And will people stop going on about the price FFS, it's Zavvi, it will change.
Although Zavvi nearly always change their prices, I've got a feeling they are going to milk it and keep it at that price this time round. Hope they don't, but I think they will!

Reactions: gaeljet
Instant Purchase

Hopefully the price will drop before it goes live
£19.99 to £25.99 price range would be a range I would prefer to see

And have a discount code that works be also helpful

You can be sure this will sell out mega fast

Reactions: chunk
will people stop going on about the price FFS, it's Zavvi, it will change.

No not till Zavvi actually put the price they will be selling it at when they announce titles rather than make out that they have knocked money off. Plus recently they have been making a push to increase prices. £50 of GOTG being the most hilarious "And not a mistake"

It's petty I know, but I wish it didn't have the Blu-ray logo at the top on the spine.

Generally that's where Disney put it, but their Marvel releases have had the Marvel logo at the top and the Blu-ray logo at the bottom. As they're keeping the Paramount logo on the spine (like they did with Iron Man 3) then it should just be that at the top.

So people are fine paying £29 for a similar Asian or a German release with even printed back but not for this?
Have never paid £29 for a German release and will happily pay £29 for exclusive Asian releases if its WEA and comes in a beautiful full slip with extras

This most likely will be matte finished, and I don't trust The Lenticular slip being gently placed on to stop scrapes. I would happily pay £29 if Zavvi were doing this as a full lenticular slip housing a gorgeous full heavy gloss steel. [emoji3]