Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you weren't a fan mate. To be honest, that's how I feel about the majority of MCU movies... letdown. Black Panther was one of the most hyped in recent years IMO, but I genuinely think it's the worst Marvel movie yet - I'd even go as far to say I prefer Incredible Hulk. The only ones I feel are true epic blockbusters are GOTG and IW. Hopefully I don't feel the same as you with Endgame though, as I'm really looking forward to checking it out, despite the trailers not doing much for me. Most complaints I've read are similar to yours... it takes forever to truly get going, and by then they've lost interest. However, I like a good build-up, and some of my favourite films are slow burners, so I'm hoping it won't bother me... we'll see!

I completely agree about Black Panther. That movie didn't do anything for me at all. That is at the bottom of my list as well.

I still feel Endgame is a good movie. My original thought was that it wasn't a movie I would want to watch again.
I just didn't find it as "fun" as Infinity War or past MCU movies in general. Understandably, it's not as fun a ride due to the doom and gloom caused by the events of Infinity War.

But now I'm thinking that I would probably like it more on a second viewing now that I know what to expect. But I'll probably wait long after it's released on blu-ray before watching it again.

The good news for you is that after hearing some not so glowing reviews you can now lower your expectations and you'll probably love it! :thumbs::LOL:

I completely agree about Black Panther. That movie didn't do anything for me at all. That is at the bottom of my list as well.

I still feel Endgame is a good movie. My original thought was that it wasn't a movie I would want to watch again.
I just didn't find it as "fun" as Infinity War or past MCU movies in general. Understandably, it's not as fun a ride due to the doom and gloom caused by the events of Infinity War.

But now I'm thinking that I would probably like it more on a second viewing now that I know what to expect. But I'll probably wait long after it's released on blu-ray before watching it again.

The good news for you is that after hearing some not so glowing reviews you can now lower your expectations and you'll probably love it! :thumbs::LOL:
Good to know I'm not alone when it comes to Black Panther... what people saw in that movie (Michael B Jordan's character especially - I often see people likening him to Ledger's Joker!?), I'll never know.

Yeah, I can understand that. I do love a bit of doom and gloom though (I'm a DC fan after all), so it'll probably be right up my street lol. I always give movies a rewatch, even if I hated them, because you go in with different expectations the second time around, which can often help. Like you said with Endgame... at least I have a better idea of what to expect now and not get my hopes too high. Although I am still kinda hyped! :D

I've purposefully not got any AoS steels yet as I'd want the whole set...once the last few seasons are announced I'll buy the first(or when they drop to bargain price)

I dont expect we will ever see anymore Netflix steels, which is a shame as I would love to get them all, but again, held off until I know how many there will be - can have incomplete sets
Yeah, I don't like incomplete sets either, but I bought the AoS and Netflix steels at launch in case they sell out (the Daredevil steels sold out really fast if I remember correctly). It really is a shame if/when the rest of the seasons don't get released, especially the Netflix shows, as Daredevil was such a fantastic series.

As big as an MCU fan I am, I never purchased the TV shows for this very reason. Always that risk that the continuity stops. One of my gripes alongside lack of artwork continuity in matching sets.

i haven't seen infinity war yet let alone endgame as I want to see them one after another in 3d at home as I hate waiting for part 2s.It's going to be one awesome night.

Yeah, I don't like incomplete sets either, but I bought the AoS and Netflix steels at launch in case they sell out (the Daredevil steels sold out really fast if I remember correctly). It really is a shame if/when the rest of the seasons don't get released, especially the Netflix shows, as Daredevil was such a fantastic series.

That can be a risk of waiting, sometimes earlier releases sell out before later ones are announced.

I buy them as they come out and just hope the rest will follow suit. I haven't given up hope for the rest of AoS (just look how long it took for Star Wars: Rebels season 2), and remain confident that they'll come out eventually. The Netflix shows could be different. You'd have thought we'd have had The Defenders and The Punisher season 1 by now, but with all the shows now cancelled, Netflix might be hanging on to their Marvel properties as long as possible before letting Disney take their home video cut.

It's not like the Netflix shows are on Blu-ray, but no steelbook, they just haven't released any past Iron Fist season 1 at all.