Everywhere
Release date: November 22, 2023
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99

Barbie-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Barbie-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Barbie-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone able to order this? I get it added to cart then it says not available for order.

Is anyone able to order this? I get it added to cart then it says not available for order.
Allows to order, but 2 copies max.
So if you already ordered 2, even if the order failed/canceled/anything, their system will be stuck on blocking you from buying any more.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Aniv
Do FNAC tend to sell out pre-orders quick? Given the blu-ray steel sold out I'm guessing any further steelbooks will go quick enough.

Trying to pre order this to the UK and this is my first time using FNAC so please forgive me but I can't find UK when trying to put my address in! Has anyone else had this issue or is it just me missing something.

Trying to pre order this to the UK and this is my first time using FNAC so please forgive me but I can't find UK when trying to put my address in! Has anyone else had this issue or is it just me missing something.
It's because it's in French bud. Translate united Kingdom to french in google, and look for that.

Do FNAC tend to sell out pre-orders quick? Given the blu-ray steel sold out I'm guessing any further steelbooks will go quick enough.
You know, when I first started buying from FNAC it seemed like their pre-orders never sold out. Now some of them do sell out quickly. I put in a preorder with a few other steels this morning just in case, since I can always cancel it later, if needed.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NateDog