Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Baroque Portfolios
Protect, Store, & Transport Your Collection
Link: Baroque Portfolios
Portfolio (18x24) - $89.99
Portfolio (24x36) - $139.99
Portfolio (27x41) - $199.99
Portfolio Sleeves (18x24) - Archival & Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $14.99 for 5
Portfolio Sleeves (24x36) - Archival & Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $19.99 for 5
Portfolio Sleeves (27x41) - Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $74.97 for 15
Deluxe Leather Poster Weights - $29.99
Universal Tube Carry Strap - $7.99
Print Capsule's (5'') - $39.99

One of our main goals heading into 2018 was to continue to support the amazing art community that’s grown alongside and supported us. All of us here at Bottleneck are, first and foremost, collectors, and we’re always trying to find out what needs art collectors have, and how we could most affordably fulfill those needs with quality goods and services.

With that said, we’re incredibly proud to offer our newest product line, Baroque Portfolios!

6.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
@C.C. 95 I'm in batch 2. they said time of order wasn't only factor on which batch. I have a foam core sandwich which I can keep my prints in til then anyway so I don't really care. plus all my prints are already in my current folder. I think I maybe have only 1 or 2 free floating prints

Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 I'm in batch 2. they said time of order wasn't only factor on which batch. I have a foam core sandwich which I can keep my prints in til then anyway so I don't really care. plus all my prints are already in my current folder. I think I maybe have only 1 or 2 free floating prints
After all this time, waiting a little longer is no big deal. I am just thrilled to be able to get another case!
My prints are also safely stowed away. No worries!

Did you order refilss aswell?
Oh, hell yeah! I ordered 4 refills.
(Took me a minute to realize the second option were just stand-alone sleeves that don't go into the portfolio...)
Might as well take advantage of the pre-order discount!

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
After all this time, waiting a little longer is no big deal. I am just thrilled to be able to get another case!
My prints are also safely stowed away. No worries!

Oh, hell yeah! I ordered 4 refills.
(Took me a minute to realize the second option were just stand-alone sleeves that don't go into the portfolio...)
Might as well take advantage of the pre-order discount!

why I asked is because I think it´s written on the refills that they will be sent in may

why I asked is because I think it´s written on the refills that they will be sent in may
Oh, so you think "bundled together" with the case made it automatically default to the release date of the refills? Yeah, that could be it.
Either way - after waiting for almost two years for this - what is a few more months?!F0FB525E-E2E6-419F-82EC-00BDC6B6796A.gif:D

Oh, so you think "bundled together" with the case made it automatically default to the release date of the refills? Yeah, that could be it.
Either way - after waiting for almost two years for this - what is a few more months?!View attachment 356095:D

I know the feeling, had started looking at cabinets for blue prints well I woull be like atleast $800 deep for one with 5 draws
also don´t tell wreck or mllNY this but I´m real terrible at getting prints framed I kind of put it on hold

• Thanks
Either way - after waiting for almost two years for this - what is a few more months?!View attachment 356095:D

it was my thougth since I only got charged for shipping for the portfolio $45
according to their faq it was $45 for the portfolio and line $20 I think for the sleeves international post

• Thanks
it was my thougth since I only got charged for shipping for the portfolio $45
according to their faq it was $45 for the portfolio and line $20 I think for the sleeves international post
I got rung up for all. I didn't check my CC account, but the bill was rung up as the whole shebang.

I know the feeling, had started looking at cabinets for blue prints well I woull be like atleast $800 deep for one with 5 draws
also don´t tell wreck or mllNY this but I´m real terrible at getting prints framed I kind of put it on hold
I STILL haven't gotten around to getting one of those Spotlight Display frames. I need some of those.
If you missed that:

Reactions: Wreck
@C.C. 95 also there was a bottlebux email that went out early, apparently I was not receiving the bottlebux emails so I got the regular email which went out later in the day and by then they were in batch 2. My only thing was I wish I had gotten the $15 extra off but not a bi deal

yeah im gonna get another snap frame too. best way to enjoy prints is have 2 of those on wall. one in vertical and one in landscape. allows me to get **** on wall every few months. It will make you buy prints based on holidays tho. lol! ie. Halloween, Xmas, etc. Unless of course you just got plenty of wall space. I'm very very limited so this is why.

• Thanks
I STILL haven't gotten around to getting one of those Spotlight Display frames. I need some of those.
If you missed that:

I'm so glad i won these through HDN.
Did not realize til now i that you can actually store prints there! WOW! Thanks for the vid.
But it wont matter anymore since i ordered the Portfolio :LOL:

• Thanks
yeah im gonna get another snap frame too. best way to enjoy prints is have 2 of those on wall. one in vertical and one in landscape. allows me to get **** on wall every few months. It will make you buy prints based on holidays tho. lol! ie. Halloween, Xmas, etc. Unless of course you just got plenty of wall space. I'm very very limited so this is why.
@Wreck - do you have a preference between SnapFrames and the Spotlight frames?

I'm so glad i won these through HDN.
Did not realize til now i that you can actually store prints there! WOW! Thanks for the vid.
But it wont matter anymore since i ordered the Portfolio :LOL:
I need BOTH!
I just did a spreadsheet of my posters and their sizes and orientation....Yikes!
You would think there are just a few standard sizes. I have 38 different size posters in my spreadsheet! (Sure there are a bunch of 24x36 and 18x24 - but a LOT in between!)