Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Baroque Portfolios
Protect, Store, & Transport Your Collection
Link: Baroque Portfolios
Portfolio (18x24) - $89.99
Portfolio (24x36) - $139.99
Portfolio (27x41) - $199.99
Portfolio Sleeves (18x24) - Archival & Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $14.99 for 5
Portfolio Sleeves (24x36) - Archival & Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $19.99 for 5
Portfolio Sleeves (27x41) - Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $74.97 for 15
Deluxe Leather Poster Weights - $29.99
Universal Tube Carry Strap - $7.99
Print Capsule's (5'') - $39.99

One of our main goals heading into 2018 was to continue to support the amazing art community that’s grown alongside and supported us. All of us here at Bottleneck are, first and foremost, collectors, and we’re always trying to find out what needs art collectors have, and how we could most affordably fulfill those needs with quality goods and services.

With that said, we’re incredibly proud to offer our newest product line, Baroque Portfolios!

6.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
I need BOTH!
I just did a spreadsheet of my posters and their sizes and orientation....Yikes!
You would think there are just a few standard sizes. I have 38 different size posters in my spreadsheet! (Sure there are a bunch of 24x36 and 18x24 - but a LOT in between!)
38? What in the world!???? DAMN!
I try to stick to the regulars 24x36 and 18x24. I have a few other sizes but only because it's Matrix.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
I got an email update about 1 - 2 weeks ago saying that my batch has been shipped from the manufacturer warehouse to their location and a link to track the container containing my batch. And i think I'm in batch 2?
No I got the email about the container ship from abroad, and the tracking for that.
(And it did say it arrived at the destination).
But no email about shipping to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
@C.C. 95 I just got this in an email, kind of funny since the tracking says it already here in sweden

Batch #2 - Final Shipping Update!

Shipping Has Started!

Thank you for your order and patience in bearing with us for the past few months as we produced our second batch of portfolios & sleeves. As of today, most interntaional orders have been shipped, and our fulfillment warehouse will start shipping domestic orders next week. Due to the volume of orders going out, it might take up 7-10 days to ship all of the batch 2 orders. We will provide tracking once we get confirmation of fulfillment, so please keep an eye out for an email soon!

If anyone receives their portfolio and has any issues at all, please email us right away, we are always available for questions or concerns.

Lastly, as a special thank you for ordering your portfolio during the pre-order period, we will be running some special promotions in the coming weeks for those looking to order additional sleeves.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you,

Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 I just got this in an email, kind of funny since the tracking says it already here in sweden

Batch #2 - Final Shipping Update!

Shipping Has Started!
Thank you for your order and patience in bearing with us for the past few months as we produced our second batch of portfolios & sleeves. As of today, most interntaional orders have been shipped, and our fulfillment warehouse will start shipping domestic orders next week. Due to the volume of orders going out, it might take up 7-10 days to ship all of the batch 2 orders. We will provide tracking once we get confirmation of fulfillment, so please keep an eye out for an email soon!

If anyone receives their portfolio and has any issues at all, please email us right away, we are always available for questions or concerns.

Lastly, as a special thank you for ordering your portfolio during the pre-order period, we will be running some special promotions in the coming weeks for those looking to order additional sleeves.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you,
Yep! Thanks, @raspor! :thumbs: I got that too. Interesting that they are fulfilling overseas orders first.
(I guess you should get yours before I get mine!)
0FDFCE9A-543F-49EE-8F29-B410CDE91FFF.jpeg

I don´t mind getting mine first, it kind of what they are doing with movies now a days compered to when I was young and we had to wait 2 years for the latest summer movie
That is insane! I think the reason pirate stuff on the internet grew huge was exactly because of that.
Big TV shows and Films that had huge delays for foreign territories could be had that way.
Of course, in some situations the opposite was true - when Spaghetti westerns, Kurosawa films, etc. took years to get to the U.S. (and often cut to hell).
We live in a wonderful time for cinephiles.:):thumbs:

argh rage, didn´t read the ebay listing when I bought one poster, it turns out it´s measurement is 30 x 40 wont fit in the portfolio

argh rage, didn´t read the ebay listing when I bought one poster, it turns out it´s measurement is 30 x 40 wont fit in the portfolio
24 x 36 is the biggest it will take.
But, I here you. I thought the portfolios would solve all my poster stotage woes.
When I finally did a comprehensive invoice on all my posters - I came up with over FIFTY different sizes!
May also need a flat file after all. (But, being able to have a 24 x 36 portfolio again is still awesome. (Especially for those of us who were left in the lurch when Picturesque stopped making theirs 2 or 3 years ago)).

You asked for them and we are finally proud to announce that the pre-order for our 18 x 24 inch portfolios is now live!
1.jpg

Our 18 x 24 portfolio is just like it's bigger brother, except we are including 15 double-sided sleeves inside to start! Oh and for those who already own our 24 x 36 portfolio, you can buy the 18 x 24 refill packs as they will fit inside your portfolio as well.

Refills are sold in packs of 5 sleeves, just like the 24 x 36 version and print protector sleeves are also be available.

Special pricing is available for the duration of the pre-order!

Please note that this is a pre-order, and all orders are expected to ship in late August/early September. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Placed an order for mine last week, already got a 18x24 inch portfolio atm so I went for the 24x36 inches version.
Says it should deliver somewhere in July.. Fingers crossed :D

Finally going to be able to get rid of nearly all of my tubes :p

Reactions: Wreck