Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Baroque Portfolios
Protect, Store, & Transport Your Collection
Link: Baroque Portfolios
Portfolio (18x24) - $89.99
Portfolio (24x36) - $139.99
Portfolio (27x41) - $199.99
Portfolio Sleeves (18x24) - Archival & Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $14.99 for 5
Portfolio Sleeves (24x36) - Archival & Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $19.99 for 5
Portfolio Sleeves (27x41) - Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $74.97 for 15
Deluxe Leather Poster Weights - $29.99
Universal Tube Carry Strap - $7.99
Print Capsule's (5'') - $39.99

One of our main goals heading into 2018 was to continue to support the amazing art community that’s grown alongside and supported us. All of us here at Bottleneck are, first and foremost, collectors, and we’re always trying to find out what needs art collectors have, and how we could most affordably fulfill those needs with quality goods and services.

With that said, we’re incredibly proud to offer our newest product line, Baroque Portfolios!

6.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
The carry strap is composed of a secure velcro fitting along with a non-slip silicon coating to prevent it from sliding off of your tube, keeping your tube safely attached at all times, no matter how many mosh-pits or crowds your run in to. You can wear the strap on your shoulder or even as a cross-body. The strap fits all tubes up to 5 inches in diameter and even 48 inches in length, so you can comfortably use any tube you own as a carry tube!

1.jpg

The universal carry straps are $7.99 and are in stock and ready to ship!
https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/c...-79228745&mc_cid=d9a8e931f1&mc_eid=18ca071ae8

We have seen pictures over the years of people using books, VHS tapes, mugs, and all sorts of objects to flatten your prints, but we knew there was a better and safer way. Other companies sell leather paper weights, but they felt cheap, are costly, the edges weren't sealed so they'd come apart after multiple uses and we knew that we could do better for our customers, so we came up with our own Baroque Deluxe Leather Paper Weights!

The weights are made of 100% genuine leather, filled with steel shot (not rice, or sand), about four inches in diameter and weighing approximately 14.5 ounches, giving you optimal weight and surface area for flattening. We also made sure that the edges were oil sealed, like that fancy wallet that you own, to prevent fraying and the stitching from coming apart.
We have a limited amount of sets in stock for this first batch, so act quickly before they are gone!

Each set costs $29.99 and will ship in 1-2 business days.
https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/collections/all/products/deluxe-leather-paper-weights
1.png
2.jpg

They are really progressing the hobby.

only thing that threw me off on that paper weight is the "oil sealed" not sure that process and would hope no change of oil on a print.....

They are really progressing the hobby.

only thing that threw me off on that paper weight is the "oil sealed" not sure that process and would hope no change of oil on a print.....
I'll let you know. I ordered some.
I have been looking for these kind of poster weights for awhile. (Yes, they have always existed- but usually only for professionals and galleries and not the general public).

Last edited:
Got my 24x36inch portfolio earlier this week! Such a bless <3 Lovely portfolio, quality and really worth the purchase! :D
Now just waiting for the extra sleeves to arrive.

unnamed.jpg

The long awaited Print Capsule has finally arrived! Our 5 inch x 30 inch archival polypropylene print tube comes with a universal carry strap attached, as well as a screw on lid and a textured exterior which is perfect for stickers! You can now attend a con and not worry about where you'll store your purchases, oh and did we forget to mention that it only weighs a little over 2lbs!? Lightweight and easy to carry, that was our goal.

Print Capsule's on sale for $39.99/plus shipping.

Reactions: AlienKing
5.jpg

Ever since the launch of our Deluxe Storage Portfolio, we've been getting emails and inquiries asking for a storage solution larger than our 24 x 36 size, so...after months of research, we finally have the solution. We present to you our newest addition to the Baroque family, the 27 x 42" Deluxe Movie Poster Storage Portfolio! It's the perfect storage solution for those who collect one sheet movie posters and larger fine art prints as well!

As always, the 27 x 42" portfolio is reverse compatible with both our 18 x 24" and 24 x 36" refill packs, thus making it our most universal portfolio yet. Each 27 x 42" portfolio comes with 20 refill sleeves pre-loaded, enough for up to 40 movie posters/prints and is expandable up to 50 sleeves (100 movie posters/prints). Refill packs are sold separately.

$199.99
https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/p...-79228745&mc_cid=02f9a85321&mc_eid=18ca071ae8

Our first annual Black Friday sale starts now! We've slashed pricing on our entire 18x24 and 24x36 product lineup as well as our Print Capsule and Poster Weights, no discount code required.

We are also offering FREE domestic shipping on all orders over $250, just use code FREESHIP at checkout!

Pricing and offers are valid through Cyber Monday.

END OF SUMMER SALE --- 15% OFF!

Need more print storage? Our END OF SUMMER SALE has started! Take 15% off all orders over $75, PLUS domestic orders over $250 enjoy FREE SHIPPING! Discounts will be automatically applied during checkout, no additional codes necessary! This offer cannot be combined with any other discount code and is not eligible on any pending or previous orders. Offer good through 9/1.

Our September pre-orders are filling up fast, so don't miss out!

Also, don't forget we offer FREE financing through Klarna! "Slice it in 4" allows you to break up the total into four equal payments, no interested and no fees! Available to US customers only. Just select KLARNA as the payment method during checkout and follow the prompts to place your order!

Reactions: C.C. 95
Were the portfolios pre-ordered over the last couple of months for December fulfillment delivered?

I would just like to buy outright, but I keep seeing things only available for pre-order. I went in to check today and now pre-orders are labeled for January.

@roark1138 I am not 100% sure but usually they sell in batches, because of the size I don't think they really keep inventory of them. I would just order for the pre-order they usually get things out fairly quickly

We’ve teamed up with one of our favorite artists, Jim Pollock, and the experts over at Baroque Portfolios to release a new collector's edition portfolio!

Jim’s known for his decades of work with Phish, creating gig posters, charity prints, and all types of Phishy goods throughout the years. Jim’s print work is unique in that it’s often hand-printed, and comes in sizes that most standard art storage portfolios don’t cater to.

We truly appreciate the art community that Jim’s helped foster, and we’ve worked tirelessly to ensure that Baroque Portfolios caters to the specific needs of art collectors, so we’ve teamed up to create the Jim Pollock Collector's Edition Portfolio that will help Jim’s fans and collectors store his work in specifically sized sleeves that align with his print work.

Portfolios are available for a limited time NOW through Sunday @ 11:59PM ET! After that they will never be produced again, so don't miss out!

Limited edition release: On sale through Sunday, December 13th @ 11:59PM ET ONLY!
  • Design:
    • Black durable bi-cast leather exterior (Synthetic / Vegan)
    • Embossed Jim Pollock logo on front / Pollock Prints logo on rear
    • Fully riveted construction for strength & durability
    • Full zipper enclosure protects your collection from dust and debris'
    • Acid-free paper inserts in each sleeve
    • Black high strength metal multi-ring binder - upgraded for increased closing force!
    • Lightweight and easy to carry/transport with the included shoulder strap
  • Each portfolio includes 40 double-sided oversized archival and acid-free polypropylene sleeves sealed on three sides with a pocket size of 21 1/8 x 28 1/8 inches
  • Storage capacity - 80 prints
  • Please note: Jim Pollock often prints utilizing oil-based inks which are known to off-gas. This process is perfectly normal, but it could cause some sleeves to ripple over time. This will not affect the integrity of your portfolio or damage your prints.
  • Pre-order, ships in March 2021

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

We've had a lot of emails requesting new product offerings, and after Bottleneck Gallery started to release 3D Lenticular prints, a light went off, literally!

We are pleased to announce high quality, front-open design LED light-box frames in two popular sizes, 24x36 inches for the 3D Plex (4mm) Lenticular prints sold by Bottleneck Gallery and 27x40 inches for those who collect double-sided movie posters!

The biggest challenge that we had, was developing a frame product that was both easy to use, high quality and affordable, so we worked with many different factories to find that perfect one. We are very pleased with the final product and we think that you will be too!

Our first batch of frames is available for pre-order now! These will ship in mid/late February as they are in production currently. All of our frames work world-wide on power inputs of 100-240v and have an LED rating fo 50,000+ hours. The light is bright, yet fluid, and even, something a lot of the light-boxes that we tested didn't have. Each frame also includes a sheet of acrylic glazing to protect your artwork when it's displayed on the wall. Best of all, domestic shipping is FREE!

Please feel free to reach out with any question that you may have! We are always here to help.

Thank you for your continued support and patience most of all, we truly appreciate having such an amazing community of print collectors behind us.

Lenticular LED Lightbox Frame (24x36 inches - Pre-order Feb) $174.99 (normally $199.99)
Movie Poster LED Lightbox Frame (27x40 inches - Pre-order Feb) $274.99 $299.00

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Reactions: tridon
Finally pulled the trigger on one of these.
I've 16 or 17 prints that have been in their tubes for a couple of years & I've been hovering over grabbing a portfolio for a while.
All the ones I've seen locally looked to be of poor quality or else not really fitting for what I've been looking for.
Its due for shipping in September so I'd imagine it'll be closer to October by the time I actually get it.

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger on one of these.
I've 16 or 17 prints that have been in their tubes for a couple of years & I've been hovering over grabbing a portfolio for a while.
All the ones I've seen locally looked to be of poor quality or else not really fitting for what I've been looking for.
Its due for shipping in September so I'd imagine it'll be closer to October by the time I actually get it.
I have two of the 24 x 36 and the 18 x 24, and the poster weights.
they are all fantastic. Actually just bought the LED lightbox frame too. (I have a few of the Plex lenticular prints).
you'll love getting your posters out of their tubes. You may want to consider the corner weights - they help a lot (when you get tired of looking for books to put on the corners)

while you are waiting for them to come you should work on flattening the prints before putting them in the portfolio

Reactions: C.C. 95
while you are waiting for them to come you should work on flattening the prints before putting them in the portfolio
Gonna be pre-ordering one of these very soon as I can't find anything that matches it :wow: :D
What's your recommended time frame on flattening them out Mate?