Multi Batman: Arkham Knight (2015)

Jan 3, 2011
Release: June 23rd, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC

Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi Exclusive

In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever.

Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City.

Batman: Arkham Knight is based on DC Comics' core Batman license and will be available exclusively for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC. The game is scheduled for release worldwide in 2014.

BAK1.jpg

BAK2.jpg

Apparently GameStop have received promotional material for what many assume is for the new Batman game being headed by the original developers, Rocksteady. Ready to take the dive into Gotham so soon?

Attachments

• bak.jpg
    bak.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
i really wanted to get this ps4 , but im more of a sports fan and cod fan but i know ill play this once , maybe after 7 days of downloading like u guys have said ,then i wont play it , plus pga 16 is out next month and ill be playing that literally from the moment i get in from work 7 days a week

I have it for XboxOne and after about 3 hours of updates and downloading. I was finally able to play it. Of course I dont know why I bother buying games anymore. they don't come with instructions like the good ole days. So I have no idea what I am doing.
All games have in game tutorials thrown into gameplay which gets rid of the need for a manual. Also, have you not played the awesome Batman games?

Does the Batmobile have any weapons? Or can Batman find weapons and stuff? I am chasing somebody in the Batmobile, but I have no idea how to stop the car I am chasing

Does the Batmobile have any weapons? Or can Batman find weapons and stuff? I am chasing somebody in the Batmobile, but I have no idea how to stop the car I am chasing

Rick it tells you everything you need to do on screen bud.... or if you pause it and go to controls it should show you what button does what. When you're chasing vehicles you have to get close enough and a pop up will come to say Press (on the PS4) 'O' to immobolise, so it should be the same for the One just a different button. It'll also show you that you can use the (again, on the PS4) left stick and 'X' to sideswipe the car to take it out.

As for weapons, you would've been told how to turn the Batmobile into battle mode, which will then give you your weapons.

bak-controls-default.jpg

i really wanted to get this ps4 , but im more of a sports fan and cod fan but i know ill play this once , maybe after 7 days of downloading like u guys have said ,then i wont play it , plus pga 16 is out next month and ill be playing that literally from the moment i get in from work 7 days a week

Stop thinking and just buy it :D

Reactions: whysoserious?

Set prior to the events of Batman™: Arkham Asylum, Batgirl: A Matter of Family will allow players to take on the role of Batgirl for the first time in the Batman: Arkham franchise. This exciting story add-on features an all-new location with multiple missions, side quests and secrets; a new hacking feature to progress through the world and solve puzzles; and Dual Play functionality with Robin for dynamic take-down maneuvers.

Batgirl: A Matter of Family will be available July 14 for fans who have purchased the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and are connected to the Internet, or it can be purchased separately on July 21 for $6.99 MSRP on the PlayStation®Network.

Set prior to the events of Batman™: Arkham Asylum, Batgirl: A Matter of Family will allow players to take on the role of Batgirl for the first time in the Batman: Arkham franchise. This exciting story add-on features an all-new location with multiple missions, side quests and secrets; a new hacking feature to progress through the world and solve puzzles; and Dual Play functionality with Robin for dynamic take-down maneuvers.

Batgirl: A Matter of Family will be available July 14 for fans who have purchased the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and are connected to the Internet, or it can be purchased separately on July 21 for $6.99 MSRP on the PlayStation®Network.

Batgirl?!!?!?!?! :drool:

I'm definitely getting this! :woot: Thanks @Noodles! :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles

It should be noted that this DLC is not by Rocksteady, but WB studio that made Arkham Origins.
General question: how come the videogames in the UK, Australia, etc. come in such Ginormous boxes?!

The only games I have seen in big boxes are special editions, normal releases come in standard amarays. Back in the 90s PC games used to come in huge cardboard boxes with a CD jewel case thrown in...now those were big boxes indeed

Warner Bros. has revealed the DLC content coming to PS4 and Xbox One versions of Batman: Arkham Knight in August.

Unlike the recently-released Batgirl DLC, the rest of Arkham Knight's DLC is being created by Rocksteady Studios. Two new DLC bundles are coming to Season Pass holders in August:

1.jpg

• 1989 Movie Batmobile Pack: Battle through the streets of Gotham City with this pack that includes the Batman skin and Batmobile from the 1989 Batman film, as well as two tracks inspired by the film’s sequel.
  • The Bat-family Skins Pack: Included in this pack are six character skins based on the alternate timelines - - 1990s Catwoman, One Year Later Robin, Arkham Origins Batman, Iconic Grey & Black Batman, 1970s Batman and the Original Arkham Nightwing.
2.jpg

Other key details for the season pass include playing as Batman in new story missions, featuring “legendary super-villains invading Gotham City,” as well as more story missions for Batman’s supporting cast. Expect for more information on them in the coming weeks.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Warner Bros. has revealed the DLC content coming to PS4 and Xbox One versions of Batman: Arkham Knight in August.

Unlike the recently-released Batgirl DLC, the rest of Arkham Knight's DLC is being created by Rocksteady Studios. Two new DLC bundles are coming to Season Pass holders in August:

View attachment 174358

• 1989 Movie Batmobile Pack: Battle through the streets of Gotham City with this pack that includes the Batman skin and Batmobile from the 1989 Batman film, as well as two tracks inspired by the film’s sequel.
  • The Bat-family Skins Pack: Included in this pack are six character skins based on the alternate timelines - - 1990s Catwoman, One Year Later Robin, Arkham Origins Batman, Iconic Grey & Black Batman, 1970s Batman and the Original Arkham Nightwing.
View attachment 174359

Other key details for the season pass include playing as Batman in new story missions, featuring “legendary super-villains invading Gotham City,” as well as more story missions for Batman’s supporting cast. Expect for more information on them in the coming weeks.
1989 Pack!? :OMG: FU**ING AWESOME! :woot: :notworthy: I'll definitely replay the entire game with those skins! Thanks @Noodles :thumbs:

View attachment 174358

View attachment 174359

Check it out! :woot: :cool: :batman:

Batman v Superman Batsuit and Batmobile Coming to Arkham Knight

New Batman Skin!.jpg