Multi Batman: Arkham Knight (2015)

Jan 3, 2011
Release: June 23rd, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC

Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi Exclusive

In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever.

Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City.

Batman: Arkham Knight is based on DC Comics' core Batman license and will be available exclusively for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC. The game is scheduled for release worldwide in 2014.

BAK1.jpg

BAK2.jpg

Apparently GameStop have received promotional material for what many assume is for the new Batman game being headed by the original developers, Rocksteady. Ready to take the dive into Gotham so soon?

Attachments

• bak.jpg
    bak.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 278
Last edited by a moderator:
The first batman is available on ps+ for free...I'm thinking about downloading it and knocking the first two games out. I've never played this series before but heard great things about it..

Reactions: Ezcompane
The first batman is available on ps+ for free...I'm thinking about downloading it and knocking the first two games out. I've never played this series before but heard great things about it..
Can't beat a free game.Especially one of this caliber.I downloaded the game again and i beat it when it first came out, but i downloaded it anyway.It's rare i play a game twice these days.

It would have been better if you downloaded City earlier this year for free on Plus.Would have saved you some coin.

If it were me, i would get the first three games before getting the last.The Psp port Blackgate was also really good.I just beat that yesterday.

Exactly how i felt when i first watched.Rocksteady is going to change the game with this one.

The visuals are insane.The suit, Batmobile and environment are crazy.I guess this is what happen when you develop a game exclusively for a next gen console.It would be horrible is this truly their last Batman game.I wouldn't mind WB game making another game with this tech.

Reactions: cooey

This is suppose to be the first of three videos according to Gameinformer.The second video will be out on Dec 1 and the last will be shown at the Ps experience.

@dboy99 :OMG: That's fu**ing AWESOME!!! :drool: :woot: :notworthy: I seriously can't wait for this EPIC game! :cool:

:batman:
batman.gif
To this day... I still don't own a PS4 :emb: this is the game that will force me to get one! ;)