Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

C30997CE-5AAF-4B22-AB27-658E5C6BC4A4.jpeg897E3799-86CD-4A2D-8367-238D152B2724.jpeg
52356466019_740ae8889d_h.jpg

Last edited:
How is it possible we still don't know anything about the different editions from TDK and this one, but one person already has an OC?
I don't understand.
We paid for TDK OC more than six months ago and we still have no news about it.
Anyone knows when they will be shipped?
I'm a bit worried now.

• Informative
Reactions: Chemartin_1
How is it possible we still don't know anything about the different editions from TDK and this one, but one person already has an OC?
I don't understand.
We paid for TDK OC more than six months ago and we still have no news about it.
Anyone knows when they will be shipped?
I'm a bit worried now.
Everyone is in the same boat mate. Nobody has had TDK OC, and I do mean nobody. There's a delay so they evidently didn't let that hold up BB. Don't worry, we'll all get it when it's ready. The DL is in the wild so you know it's not cancelled.

Everyone is in the same boat mate. Nobody has had TDK OC, and I do mean nobody. There's a delay so they evidently didn't let that hold up BB. Don't worry, we'll all get it when it's ready. The DL is in the wild so you know it's not cancelled.

I agre, but as I posted on TDK thread, the delay is to do with discs not the production of the slips, unless we are being lied to. Their insistence on holding back photos of the slips is poor given the ongoing delays.