Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to be clear because I’m on holiday and I’m out of the loop on info. WaSnt paying attention to when this was going live, just came on and saw it available.

I have just joined the group buy for this. Am I right in saying that the deposit has secured me one clicks of TDK and TDKR?

Congrats and well done on securing your copy, it looks like it was meant to be for you to own this epic HDZ TDK Trilogy OC Boxset :thanks:

Reactions: TheJoker
Thanks for the memories guys ‘n’ gals this GB has been a blast and so stoked I secured a copy but it is now 3am here in Australia and I have to get up to go to work in 3 hours :D:sleep:
That's dedication. Sleep is overrated lol

ive signed up for all 3 but i think this is a really poor move from hdzeta. not everyone has nearly $200 up front to pay for batman begins and not everyone wants one clicks of all 3 movies

1. people who want individuals or cant afford one clicks are screwed and will end up having to pay ebay scalp prices
2. your forced to pay desposits for the dark knight and dark knight rises one clicks even if you dont plan to buy them

ive signed up for all 3 but i think this is a really poor move from hdzeta. not everyone has nearly $200 up front to pay for batman begins and not everyone wants one clicks of all 3 movies

1. people who want individuals or cant afford one clicks are screwed and will end up having to pay ebay scalp prices
2. your forced to pay desposits for the dark knight and dark knight rises one clicks even if you dont plan to buy them

It could be worse... HDzeta could not exist at all.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83 and DMD4k
LOve the reserve System for This Trilogy :emb: if you go for the Boxset of the first film at least you don't have to stress and worry about missing out and having an incomplete Trilogy :smug:

@djjez83 it was said that you could get your deposit back as an option so this should not be an issue.

(so sorry I misread info, @Sigill corrected the info I provided)

HDzeta BOXSETS ROCK !!!:drool::oohyeah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.