Purchase links:
Amazon.com
BestBuy.com
Walmart.com

Release date: 7th May 2013
Scanned Image-20.jpg

Other pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
that was one of the art pieces i was originally going to use for my custom interior of the first release

i'm getting this one. i've got the beautiful canadian release as well with different artwork.
i'm glad they decided to have an inner art on this, else it's a no-go for me.

I have this ordered along with The Dark Knight via Amazon just in case I don't make it to Walmart again for a while. Since I have both ordered together, having them arrive damaged shouldn't be much of a concern.

I'm not sure why people were complaining about the artwork. Sure, the back would have been an even better choice for the front, but overall I think the total package as far as all of the art together is quite good.

Batman Begins

Never cared for the prior Batman Begins artwork. Glad I skipped it. This new artwork encouraged me to pick up Batman Begins, together with TDK for the first time and the new Batman Returns. I only had the first and last before the Wallyworld wave.

Last edited:
Went to pick this up today and was not happy with what I saw, I passed.
The front artwork looks blurry to me.

Last edited:
I do not believe this has inside artwork (none of the other one's I've opened in the WB run did).
The outside cover is awesome tough!. This as well as the Dark Knight cover in this 2013 WB run are different then the previous covers, both sets are cool..
If anyone needs on of the above I can pick them up at my local Wal-Mart for USD $12.99

I do not believe this has inside artwork (none of the other one's I've opened in the WB run did).
The outside cover is awesome tough!. This as well as the Dark Knight cover in this 2013 WB run are different then the previous covers, both sets are cool..
If anyone needs on of the above I can pick them up at my local Wal-Mart for USD $12.99

Look at posts #38, 45 and 48. If your copy has the same artwork as the OP, then it has inside artwork. There is another US Batman Begins steelbook that does not have inside artwork and that one has a different front artwork (see thread from last year's Best Buy release).

I got this for free today :) They had some of these in Best Buy for $8 (well one left) and I had a $25 best buy coupon and was buying Lego Movie for my little boy but that was only $17 so needed to find another movie to round it out and this did the trick. I already had the first release but figure what the heck free steelbook.

They also had the second release of the dark knight that was tempting as well.