WBShop.com

Release date: 7th May 2013

91V1-KK07oL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 722
Last edited by a moderator:
This is the title form this wave which is the most exciting for me, will buy this for sure, only have hope that we will have inner artwork in this one :)

Reactions: WKRP
I don't want to be a "wet blanket" but there isn't anything on either of these two sites (Amazon and WB) that specify this as being a steelbook. Where did you get the information about the format?

It's not too surprising if that's what it ends up like. Personally I could do without the 'Blade' font that WB have used in recent years and actually use the original poster font.

I wouldn't be surprised though to see the folding DC logo in the bottom left corner that WB are using on all their DC titles now (how it didn't end up on The Dark Knight Rises I'll never know).

nice...so something like the French artwork...I hope they release all the DC animations too...they might as well, right! C'mon WB!

I'm getting this and batman returns for sure hopefully from best buy so I can use my reward zone points. The question is tho where should I get the steelbooks of batman and robin and batman forever from?

Do you think these steels will end up at Bestbuy, i don't think so as they don't show up for preorder at bestbuy website.

They won't be? I hope they still have them available on Amazon and WB shop after they come out then if Best Buy don't have any. Maybe I'll keep track of the remaining stock on Amazon. :)