Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Illustrated Artwork) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre order live on Saturday August 22 - 12PM Red Carpet - 6PM General sale UK time)
Price: £24.99

12668729-2114791455313462.jpg

12668729-2184791455478756.jpg 12668729-2074791455431125.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Oh I know. I've been rolling my eyes since the first cries of "release the Snyder Cut" were heard.
Probably all the same people now chanting "Free Britney"

#ReleaseTheSnyderCut is so much more than getting Zack Snyder’s Justice League coming to fruition though for one it’s correcting the wrong of the way he was treated when his daughter Autumn committed suicide and had to leave production so the movement helped to raise over $150,000 for AFSP for Suicide prevention. This is also about artist integrity and creative freedom as a director and seeing Zack’s vision how he intended. Then theres Joss who is a fkn misogynist pig and treated the cast with the hugest disrespect I’m so happy that Ray Fisher is standing up against him and putting his career on the line to get the truth out there as no actors / actresses should be pulled through the crap they had to go through.

Both Ezra and Gal refused to do this scene and I don’t blame them, all for a fkn joke!!!

A7CB4B0C-07D8-46DA-B6DF-9FBBACC7BE4C.jpeg

Last edited:
Any ideas on how many copies of these pop art DC editions were made? I assume Man of steel and the rest of the DCU steelbooks that are coming at some point probably all had the same print run.
I missed Man of Steel, I also never saw this come back in stock?
Did Best Buy get all of these previously or just a couple? I have Wonder Woman 4K

Last edited:
Ultimate (Extended) Edition Cut only 1080p. What a giant disappointment. Will probably return tbh. Was the only reason for purchasing it, and yet, I can't find any way that we would have know this fact prior to purchase?

Ultimate (Extended) Edition Cut only 1080p. What a giant disappointment. Will probably return tbh. Was the only reason for purchasing it, and yet, I can't find any way that we would have know this fact prior to purchase?
@Mattenroe
This is a 3 disc release
Disc 1 4K UHD has the Ultimate (Extended) (2160p)
Disc 2 Blu-ray Disc Ultimate (Extended) (1080p)
Disc 3 Blu-ray Disc has Theatrical Cut (1080p) and extras

Don't go by the back of the jcard it has an error listing disc details go by the discs themselves

Confirmed by Zavvi website review posted on Saturday what is actually on the discs

Last edited:
  • Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian and thefly
@Mattenroe
This is a 3 disc release
Disc 1 4K UHD has the Ultimate (Extended) (2160p)
Disc 2 Blu-ray Disc Ultimate (Extended) (1080p)
Disc 3 Blu-ray Disc has Theatrical Cut (1080p) and extras

Don't go by the back of the jcard it has an error listing disc details go by the discs themselves

Confirmed by Zavvi website review posted on Saturday what is actually on the discs

Legend. Will pop it open! :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland