Dec 7, 2010
Chicago/USA
Release date: July 15th, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.it
Price: €29.49 - 26.99 - 22.49

71ZcEGPm3yL._SX522_.jpg

81rFG2CIb7L._SX522_.jpg
61HEVkwS-bL.jpg

2 discs (Blu-Ray + Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray)

LENTICULAR Cover

OVER 2 HOURS OF CONTENTS SPECIAL INCLUDED:

- "UNITING THE WORLD'S FINEST": The future of the new and audacious DC superheroes.

- "GODS AND MEN: A MEETING OF GIANTS": The Justice meets Revenge when the two collide superheroes on the big screen for the first time ever.

- "THE WARRIOR, THE MYTH, and THE WONDER": Discover the origins, evolution and the power of Wonder Woman.

- "ACCELERATING DESIGN: THE NEW BATMOBILE": Put in motion the powerful new cars Batman!

MORE...

- 64 pages with selected images from the book "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: The Art of the Film"

- ULTIMATE EDITION: extended version of the film with more than 30 minutes unpublished

:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just ordered this and wondered did it arrive in the usual flimsy amazon cardboard slip? Does it feel a quality item in hand? Thanks

Yeah they sended it in regular envelope , no special protection whatsoever... but it arrived with no demage in my case. The quality of this edition is superb. Hard book with real good artwork outside and inside. It is like Interstellar digibook but with more information and artwork :) Highly recommended edition.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Yeah they sended it in regular envelope , no special protection whatsoever... but it arrived with no demage in my case. The quality of this edition is superb. Hard book with real good artwork outside and inside. It is like Interstellar digibook but with more information and artwork :) Highly recommended edition.
Thanks for getting back to me. Its a shame they don't protect these better. Fingers crossed it arrives in good condition on Monday. Yesterday they were showing out of stock and today fully stocked but the price has increased to €33.80. Very strange!!!!!!

This release blows all the Steelbook editions out of the water in my opinion. Plus the lenti has great depth. Although wish Warner would do away with the tacked on backing paper, it's already sealed so glue is hardly necessary.