Battleship (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

o0 Deuce 0o

BANNED
Jan 16, 2011
England
:D

Release Date: August 20th, 2012 https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6904/

Amazon UK Buy Link

Play.com Buy Link

22056497_300x300_1.jpg

More artwork pics:
91CBxhaNoqL._AA1500_.jpg

91AJ5YWb4EL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shows how poor a state 'Hollywood' is in to use the name of a well loved boardgame for an OTT 'Transformer-esque' blockbuster that doesn't make sense, not even in the slightest...

is that a play exclusive? uk has better front cover but german has better spine..choices choices..movie was ok but somewhat a transformer rip-off

There's better chance that the back of UK is all art as opposed to the DE one ... so UK for me.

Reactions: rj531
very nice clean looking steel not seen the film myself so will be a blind buy also , lets hope they keep artwork and not have From Hasbro the company that gave us transformers because that is just shocking and horrible ..

Reactions: snooloui
That looks like a pretty nice steelbook actually. Nice and clean with no cluttering stuff written all over it like the DE version.

Hopefully Amazon UK gets this steelie as well or another GB it is, lol.

It's a very, very bad film. But it's almost "so bad it's good" if you know what I mean :)

And at least it's a contemporary film, seems we've been flooded by re-releases in the UK recently. So can't complain (much!) :hilarious:

Oi vey gonna have to rent this one first, heard it was horrible. But that didn't stop me from buying '***** Slap' (which was horrible, but I love it because of that, ha!).