Release date: August 29, 2017
Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99

Baywatch.jpg

Actual product pictures, thanks to a member at blu-ray.com
168942.jpg

168943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I expected a higher level of discourse in a thread dedicated to Baywatch. :pompus:

Side note: I'm shocked and frankly a little appalled that this wasn't filmed in 3D.

Did they have to draw out a long penis in Dwayne's shorts? :shy:

Too bad such nice packaging, and Viva cases are best and actually are all steel, with steel rods and hinges, unlike plasticky 'steelbooks', on such a horrible film, if one can even call it that. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T

Too bad such nice packaging, and Viva cases are best and actually are all steel, with steel rods and hinges, unlike plasticky 'steelbooks', on such a horrible film, if one can even call it that. :cool:

You like Dwaynes package? :LOL:

• Thanks

I think a lot of people would say, "Viva Dwayne's Johnson." The women for obvious reasons and the men who have something to measure up against. I want the Viva metal box because of Alexandra Daddario.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

I love the wordplay here :LOL:

• Thanks