Status
Not open for further replies.

steelbookz4eva

In Memoriam 2016 - 2019
Premium Supporter
In Memoriam
Oct 23, 2016
Hi everyone,

so i decided to do a quick last give away, the prize is an open but mint beauty and the beast bestbuy edition steelbook from my personal collection. (j-card included, no digital code)

to participate thank this post and tell me if you had to make a Disney movie about two Disney villains clashing who would it be, who would win and what would the story be?

XfBlHbN.jpg

winner will be chosen tomorrow, winner pays shipping

good luck everyone :)

I'd wanna see Maleficent and the Evil Queen from Snow White go at it. They both seem like pretty jealous and plotting individuals who would probably see each other as a threat to their own power, so one's gotta go down! I think Maleficent would probably win, being able to turn into a dragon and all...

Thanks for the last minute giveaway, @steelbookz4eva!

Last edited:
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
I’d like to see jafar vs ursula since they both wield strong magic powers. Their fight is one of who is the strongest sorceress/sorcerer and I believe jafar would win with the help of the magic lamp.

Thanks!

Cruella De Vil vs Skar. Cruella sets her captured and retrained for fighting 101 Dalmatians on Skar. The Dalmations tear Skar apart and Cruella makes her newest coat out of his fur.

Alternatively but not as good.

Captain Hook vs Jafar. Jafar would emerge victorious as he'd be able to use his magic to defeat hook.

He'd summon a giant croc to throw Hook off his game.

Great giveaway. Thanks!

Thanks for the chance man. I would like to see Frollo vs. Jafar. They would clash due to their mutual goals of exuding their authority over everyone because they both operate under the delusion that they're unquestionably the best man for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.