Mediabook Beowulf (1999) (Blu ray Mediabooks) [Germany]

May 9, 2023
The German distributor RetroGold63 will release the movie Beowulf with action legend Christopher Lambert on Blu ray in a very strong limited collector's edition with 4 different covers.
Languages: German and English
The presale will start this Sunday at 7 pm (german time)
www.retrogold63.de
signal-2023-05-09-152628_003.jpeg

retrogold sucks!

when it isnt one of these labels:
- nameless media
- capelight
- turbine
- cinestrange extreme
- infinity pictures (their latest ones)
then dont buy it. all other labels sucks!!!

I don't have this movie yet in a mediabook, can't decide between A and C covers.

Are the dates on their website in European format - day/month, or US backwards way - month/day?
Because if it's European, then they have preorders for December releases?!

retrogold sucks!

when it isnt one of these labels:
- nameless media
- capelight
- turbine
- cinestrange extreme
- infinity pictures (their latest ones)
then dont buy it. all other labels sucks!!!
Why? Not sure if I have any of their mediabooks.
Oh, I got D-Tox, but haven't opened it. Looks great from outside.
The covers do start to remind of AI generated though, looking now at their new Van Damme and Split Second ones.

Cinestrange had a crooked back on one of the mediabooks, like the whole thing printed at an angle.

Last edited:
I don't have this movie yet in a mediabook, can't decide between A and C covers.

Are the dates on their website in European format - day/month, or US backwards way - month/day?

The covers do start to remind of AI generated though, looking now at their new Van Damme and Split Second ones.

Cinestrange had a crooked back on one of the mediabooks, like the whole thing printed at an angle.
The presale starts now on Sunday at 7pm together with Six Bullets (Van Damme) and the release is in July. Retro Gold Mediabooks have increased a lot in quality since the release of The Quest.

the inside is totally crap, no style!