Best Buy Disney Steel Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Man, I dont know about you guys, but when I went at 4:30pm yesterday it was like only one or two had been bought. They also had alot more than most people were reporting. There was like 8 of each copy and only 6 of Monsters. Maybe even 10 of a couple copies.

I went ahead and took the dive and grabbed the three POTC ... they are actually bad ass looking in person but look like crap sorta on the paper.

Last edited:
Your talking bout just for your location right? Not like nation wide.... ?

Package delivered from our buddy GB!

Attachments

• steeeeels.jpg
    steeeeels.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 230
I wonder if BB will go back and re-release some of the steels that FS sold in the last few weeks aside from Disney. I bet these are just to test the waters lol

I wonder if BB will go back and re-release some of the steels that FS sold in the last few weeks aside from Disney. I bet these are just to test the waters lol

That's a possibility, but if they release Iron Packs and A&D they may not do so well. If going forward at some point FS and BB start releasing all the same steels it will then skyrocket the value of all FS steels released before hand when BB wasn't releasing them.

I've got all that I want of those except the IAL :(

so i picked up monsters inc, got it home and realized there are 2 bulges in the case (i don't open my steels). so i take it back to exchange it and look at all the other ones and they have bulges too!

anybody open theres? there's a bulge at the top of the case under the cardboard, and on the back right in the middle. what could it be!

the buldge on back middle is definitely the lil rubber like glue sticky substance.

It doesnt ruin the steel, so its ok. most FS steels have/had this, like Iron Man etc.

They use that on Blu-rays too, like for instance Star Trek, it had a slip cover and a paper on the back with the specs glued with that same substance. it's removable.

best selling Disney ones compared to the qty checker for most all of indianapolis is Cars, Monsters, & A Bugs Life , Cars being closest to sold out.

I bet if they don't do good we can see these steelbooks go back and be exclusive to Canada again lol which for alot of peeps the price and value of their steels would go back up.

I bet if they don't do good we can see these steelbooks go back and be exclusive to Canada again lol which for alot of peeps the price and value of their steels would go back up.

They'll still be valuable by this time next year no doubt, still not alot produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.