Best Packaging Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Simply put, we all do trades and sales quite often. Take a picture of what you send to someone or what you received to nominate someone else and post it on this thread.

Nov. 5th we'll put a poll up with the members names for pics of packaging and whomever has the best packaging via votes from the community will receive the following...

Gladiator French Sealed Region Free SteelBook (not remastered edition)
100 Steelbook sleeves + 5 Jumbo Sleeves
Official Blu-ray demo disc

Shipped to any address world-wide.

Have fun trading and selling!

NOMINATIONS:

Freedom88
Marlowe
BuffaloMX
Renius
Mams
BigNtasty
King5Six1
Kaliraver
Justintime2k

notable mentions to both DB and APSmith who are not eligible for the prize.

Last edited:
Does it need to be something I received after you posted this or can it be something I just received in the mail (within the last few days)?

Id like to nominate apsmith21 :D received Toy story 3 from him this morning, packed with loads and loads of bubble wrap in a nice size box..«:::p:::» «:::E:::» «:::R:::» «:::F:::» «:::E:::» «:::C:::» «:::T:::»

As long as you received it this month then its fine to post pics. I got one to post later today too :)

I think I have the best package.

Oh wait, wrong contest.....
:flash:

Seriously-great contest! Awesome job everyone-as we all know there's nothing worse than getting a smashed Steel in a bubble mailer! :angry:

Just wondering where did you get Jumbo Steelbook Sleeves? Where can I purchase them? Currently just using a Ziploc bag to protect my Jumbos.

Last edited:
I would like to nominate Buffalo MX for the wonderful packaging of the Iron Man 2 mask. Unfortunately, there's cardboard and packaging overload at my house so I sent the packaging to recycling a bit too early and didn't take a photo. I can say, however, that it had great/plentiful bubble wrap inside and out with an extra layer of foam peanuts to prevent movement. Box was also really sturdy. Definitely a nuke-proof job :scat:

Just wondering where did you get Jumbo Steelbook Sleeves? Where can I purchase them? Currently just using a Ziploc bag to protect my Jumbos.

Currently giving out 2 free jumbo sleeves with every steelbook sleeves order at bluraysteelbooks.com ; if you need 3 just say so.

I would like to nominate Buffalo MX for the wonderful packaging of the Iron Man 2 mask. Unfortunately, there's cardboard and packaging overload at my house so I sent the packaging to recycling a bit too early and didn't take a photo. I can say, however, that it had great/plentiful bubble wrap inside and out with an extra layer of foam peanuts to prevent movement. Box was also really sturdy. Definitely a nuke-proof job :scat:

added.

i'd like to put up kaliraver for the comp,i had a beauty of a packed steel (snow white) from him today.

Thank you mr. snowblood for the nomination and enjoy that beautiful SteelBook™
icon14.gif

I received Clash of The Titans Mexico from Buffalo MX in good condition, received packaged well. Unfortunately I don't have pix of the packaging, btu would like to nominate him for the contest as well.

Thanks to halamadrid and Kaliraver for they're comments, I pack all my trades/sales as I like to recive mines ;)

i also back buffalo mx for the comp,got a lovely packed iron man 2 (target exclusive) from him today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.