Bigrob's set up

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
not so much of a man cave anymore since we became a family (use to have an office with 10 bookcases full of DVD's etc and statues and collectables. all boxed up and in the loft) but i've focused on my home entertainment setup so the whole family can enjoy

no pics yet but here is a summary of my equipment

LG 42LW550T 42-inch Widescreen Cinema Full HD 1080p 3D 100Hz LED Smart Internet TV (+ 7 pairs of glasses)

Onkyo TX-SR605 7.1 Amp ( 5 x Technics 100w speakers + 2 non brand 100w speakers + Eltax Active sub)

Panasonic DMP-BDT310EB 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (R2/B only) - legacy player (twin HDMI output for video/audio)

Panasonic DMP-BD35EB-K Profile 2 Blu-ray Disc Player (R1-6/ABC player) - modded. BD all region playback selectable via remote

Virgin Media Tivo box (XL package)

Virgin Media Superhub broadband router (30mbps connection, soon to be upgraded to 60 mbps)

Western Digital TV media player + 1TB Hard Drive

and 1 broken Pioneer CDL 515D Laserdisc player that i am trying to get fixed

Last edited:
Sounds awesome ... man 10 book cases sounds incredible! Post some pics, new or old buddy!

i'll see if i can fish out some photos of my collection in the past (had an EPIC King Kong collection on show that is all boxed up). i know i have a photos of it all packed up

will take some pics of the HC system later ;)