Bioshock Infinite (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook)(Gamestop Exclusive) [Europe]

May 11, 2011

Attachments

• bioshock.jpg
    bioshock.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 333
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been at my local Gamestop to ask for Soundwave GI if they sell the Steelbook also seperatly, seems they don't.
The guy told me if they get more Steelbooks than copies of Bioshock they might consider selling them. Means to me it's not planned that they sell the Steels alone.

GameStop Bonus - Steelbook (Exklusiv bei GameStop)*

Exklusives Steelbook im einzigartigen Bioshock Infinite Look
Das Steelbook wird zum Release mitgeliefert.

Also this text on the Homepage says the Steelbook will be provided on release.

Reactions: Soundwave GI
keep in mind, the way this is playing out..it appears the futureshop version will be "rarer" of the two..plus likely only futureshop version will be sealed.
Hmmm, if so, I still have to look at it...and I love this one, will go great with the Bioshock 1 UK steel. But this game, this series, may be worthy of the dreaded double-dip.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

I've been at my local Gamestop to ask for Soundwave GI if they sell the Steelbook also seperatly, seems they don't.
The guy told me if they get more Steelbooks than copies of Bioshock they might consider selling them. Means to me it's not planned that they sell the Steels alone.

Also this text on the Homepage says the Steelbook will be provided on release.
So the only question left for me is, will this game be region free? I play all my multi console games on 360...so there's always that possibility of getting boned on that...but I prefer it over my PS3. We should have a sticky for 360 regional compatibility on games...I know I have info to contribute, not a ton, but some. Surely theres a way someone can find out before they release?

Reactions: popculturefanatic