Bioshock Infinite (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook)(Gamestop Exclusive) [Europe]

May 11, 2011

Attachments

• bioshock.jpg
    bioshock.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 333
Last edited by a moderator:
I've switched my preorder just to get this beauty one :)
Fewer than 2 weeks to go.. hardly can't wait - for the game AND the Steelbook ;)

Man, there's been alot of 'impossible' steelbooks to get a hold of lately. every G2 release is just exclusive to germany, australia or mexico :p and they are NOWHERE to be found on ebay :p it ain't easy being a video game steelbook collector these days.

Reactions: FanOfGaming
I've switched my preorder just to get this beauty one :)
Fewer than 2 weeks to go.. hardly can't wait - for the game AND the Steelbook ;)

Man, there's been alot of 'impossible' steelbooks to get a hold of lately. every G2 release is just exclusive to germany, australia or mexico :p and they are NOWHERE to be found on ebay :p it ain't easy being a video game steelbook collector these days.

I'm assuming all the buzz is over this picture?

BIOSHOCK_zpsb61d22e1.jpg

i doubt that 3rd one is real..just fan art i think..it justs too loud and all over the place for it to be a legit steelbook design.

Here's the real thing, Australian version:

6WrsF7f.jpg

ov5tN5Z.jpg

8zr4LKw.jpg

Sorry for the lousy shots. One of these days I'll learn how to properly photograph Steelbook. This Steelbook is beautiful. It has that rusted metal look to it. Shame that it's a G1 though. But in general, I think this looks so much better than the Canadian/Futureshop version. The front logo is embossed (or is it debossed? I can't remember).

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for these...playasiagames is selling this one reasonably priced on ebay. I think I paid $27 USD with free shipping. Not sure if I can post a link here...