Black Friday 2011 shopping (USA) & deal assistance available

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
BLACK FRIDAY 2011 SHOPPING ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!

Hi All, over the years I've posted and taken advantage of (way too many) media deals posted by people all over the world. Many of us have traded with each other here, or on other forums, and many others are new.

Black Friday (see Wiki if not familiar), as you may know is the Friday after the US Thanksgiving where brick and mortar stores and online stores have some very competitive sales on everything, including movies, special eds, etc. Sometimes the deals are greater than others, but while stores like Amazon ship worldwide, other stores may not.

Payments can be done via Paypal and I'll be happy to answer any questions I can. Community members may be asked to provide a feedback profile before any transactions take place.

DEALS GO LIGHTNING FAST as they are usually posted in forums and then get snapped up very quickly.

There are numerous Black Friday websites where you can see ad scans, and you can access all major US sites to surf for deals.

And if you would like to help post deals in the Hot Deals area please do so. Your help is appreciated!:)

If you have any questions about Black Friday or my post, you're free to PM.

Thanks,:movie:
DB
Staff
hidefninja.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterblaster
Status
Not open for further replies.