Mediabook D-Tox - Jim Gillespie's full lenght Director's Cut - STALLONE

May 9, 2023
D-Tox aka Detox aka Eye See you DIRECTOR'S CUT, with a length of more than 2 hours for the first time worldwide!
On Friday at 5 pm German time our release with all 3 versions of the movie D-Tox will be presented on the Youtube channel of Viking Samurai together with the legendary director of the movie Jim Gillespie (I know what you did last summer, Venom).
There will be 3 versions of the movie
1. the international theatrical version
2. the director's cut that has already been released in the USA
3. the Jim Gillespie's full length director's cut (World Premiere)
All further information will be discussed on Friday together with the director himself in a Youtube online stream on the Viking Samurai channel.
Below we have the new cover A which will be limited to 333 pieces and padded.
Design by Garreth Gibson
We are especially happy that our release will be presented on the channel of David Kurzhal aka Viking Samurai as he is our absolute favorite YouTuber who has already interviewed many legends on his channel and honors the action legends just like we do.
You can also see David Kurzhal soon in a role in the movie The Last Kumite, which will be followed by 2 more action movies (Warrior Island and Bloodstorm) with him, where he even plays the leading role.
YouTube channel of Viking Samurai: https://www.youtube.com/@VikingSamurai

Attachments

• signal-2023-11-22-011344_002.jpeg
    signal-2023-11-22-011344_002.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 76
So what's up with this release, when is it happening and where, anyone knows? I'm not watching a feature-length YouTube stream to find out...

Oh, found it, it's that RetroGold again, which I always miss, sold out on preorders a day before my birthday in November, and presumably coming out in 2 weeks, February 28th:

Last edited: